or Connect

Posts by nate10184

My size isn't here but I appreciate you doing this nonetheless, this sale harkens back to the old days of B&S when there were great deals to be had all the time. Hopefully others will follow suit.
They were really a pleasure to work on. I've actually owned a couple of these older bespoke shoes and have learned the hard way that the leather is much more delicate than a brand new pair, so I was hesitant to strip them. It probably would have made them look even better but I didn't think the incremental improvement justified the risk.It's really a shame that these were polished so heavily in the creases then left to sit for years, maybe decades. IME these should...
Would be happy to do the same, I'm no professional but I've restored several pairs in similar condition (you can check out some of my older threads). I'm local to you here in NYC. PM me if you're interested.
If that scenario plays out and LSU loses a thriller in Tuscaloosa do you think we'll see an SEC rematch in the national championship? Probably not what most people want but It would be hard to rationally argue against it. Is an undefeated Boise team definitely on the outside looking in?
I'll throw mine into the mix: shepherdscheck.tumblr.com
These vintage Church's for Brooks Brothers were by far the best I've come across: BEFORE AFTER I've also sold a fair number of C&J for Ralph Lauren: And Paraboot for BB:
There may be others but two that jump to mind: Brooks Brothers 346 Madison Flagship Store (Sold under Peal label) J Crew Men's Shop (Upper East and SoHo)
Yes I've seen them on several occassions, started this thread about a pair I had.
These are crazy deals, especially the Churchills in brown. I picked up the black ones in 12D...if they don't fit they'll be back up here at cost.
I don't see why you wouldn't pursue the MBA path, it is really a silver bullet for people in your situation. Do something "special" in your current job that will make for a nice essay, rock the gmat, then shoot for the stars. It seems like the trend in MBA admissions is to diversify the student body (read accept more applicants with non-finance backgrounds) which should help you out. If you land at a top 10 b-school you will have plenty of opportunities. I would...