or Connect

Posts by nate10184

NoYesPretty much
Finally got around to taking pics of the ties I bought. As I mentioned all three are for sale at cost to anyone who wasn't able to make it to the sale. PM me for detailed photos if you're interested.
Nice sale, I swung by and picked up the best three ties I saw: - Navy, blue, green silk neat - Navy/white micro pattern wool (feels like cashmere) - Brown, white, burgundy shantung repp If any out-of-towners are interested PM me, I'm happy to pass them along at cost. My original intention was to sell all three as a public service but they are so nice I'm now contemplating keeping one for myself.
Hate to necrobump but does anyone have any recommendations? Looking to stay under $60.
SOLD SOLD SOLD For your consideration a vintage wrap-around briefcase from English manufacturer Mulberry. As you can see the bag has been used but overall is in nice condition. The leather is a handsome london tan. As you would expect with an older bag, it has nicks and scrapes as well as some water spots on the front. The lock is tarnished in some spots but as far as I can see all the stitching is tight. There are no loose threads or tearing along any of the seams....
Congrats, I have a feeling you will be more than satisfied with your purchase. I've been aware of Mr. Baker's work for a few years and hope to commission something from him in the future. Half of me is excited to see the finished product, half of me fears the inevitable SF feeding frenzy that will follow.
This makes sense but I've noticed SAB uses different names for their colors. Any idea what SAB's colors (London Tan, Havana and Chestnut) equate to in Sedgwick nomenclature?
I have the Darlton Tassel loafers in 12D, almost new condition with shoe bags. Would be willing to trade for a pair of the Darlton Penny loafers in 12D. Can provide pics if anyone is interested. Am always in the market for jodhpurs as well.
Hi, I am looking to buy a solid pair of boots in size 12 US. In british sizes I tend to run between 11 and 11.5 depending on the last. Have been scouring ebay for the past month or so but haven't seen anything worthwhile. Prefer something in the C&J, Alfred Sargent, Alden quality range but am willing to look at anything right now. Let me know what you have. Thanks, Nate