or Connect

Posts by nate10184

Network with as many alumni from your school as you can, especially the ones at BofA or Wells. I doubt you have any real chance unless you build relationships with people on the inside. As a recent graduate you don't have a whole lot to offer an employer, being interested and persistent are about the only things you can do to distinguish yourself. Luckily, Charlotte is about as good a city as you could hope for in terms of finance opportunities. I would take just about...
1. A stunning pair of wingtips made by Alden for Brooks Brothers in Number 8 Shell Cordovan. I believe these are on the desirable plaza last. As you can see the shoes are new. The uppers have a few very minor nicks from shipping, nothing you wouldn't see on a display model. The only real imperfection is a bit of plastic that has rubbed off one of the metal eyelets. This is almost unnoticeable but I thought it was worth mentioning. You can see it in the closeup shot...
Extremely impressed with Butler and Brad Stevens. I think he's going to be a household name in the future. Quite a game, lucky I got to be in Durham for the celebration last night.
As the title implies, I'm looking to add another black oxford to the rotation. Preferably english made though I also like Alden. I have a pair of C+J's in 11F UK that I love but think they need a little rest.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser I finally believe in the Duke Conspiracy. Easiest road to the Final Four of all the top seeds. Kansas didn't get any benefits from being the #1 overall seed. Duke will have to play Winthrop in the first round and Louisville in the round of 32. That's a brutal opening weekend for a #1 seed. I agree though, if they can survive that they have a pretty easy run from there.
Pants need to be shorter and need to be tapered. They should be narrower at the bottom. Otherwise I think it looks okay.
Quote: Originally Posted by AlanC ^I didn't bring up Duke hatred in this thread (I believe a Duke grad did), I merely commented upon it. Do I really need to dig up other threads where you've bashed Duke? Quote: It's a thread about college basketball. Your line of argument is solely "people who hate Duke are sheep and children". Pretty much. Quote: Athletic loyalties are all about passion. It's about guys...