or Connect

Posts by nate10184

For your consideration a lovely pair of captoe oxfords made by Edward Green. This is a vintage pair, judging by the logo I'd guess they were made in the 80's or 90's. The uppers are similar to the modern burgundy antique, the main difference being that the toe is lighter on this pair (as opposed to the darker toe seen today). As you can see they have developed a beautiful patina. These are marked 12D and are on the classic 88 last. This last is narrow, I would say...
^^Ha I was just about to say those tan wingtips (C&J by the way) will last about 3 minutes.
For your consideration a pair of split toe blutchers from Crockett and Jones. This is the Falmouth model with rich brown pebble grain uppers. It also features sturdy dainite soles and a storm welt which make this pair perfect for inclement weather. They are used but as you can see from the pictures are in near perfect condition. These are marked 10E which is UK sizing. I really want to move these so am only asking $135 shipped CONUS SOLD. PM me with any...
Price drop to $215.
^^^ Agreed. I wouldn't count on an HR rep remembering you, but if there is an individual at the company you made a connection with it would probably be worth following up with them from time to time.
Starting a new job and really need another conservative shoe. Let me know if you have anything.
Price drop to $230.
Price drop to $250. I'm motivated to move these guys.
For sale a stunning pair of Darlton Plain Toe Blutchers (PTB) made by Crockett and Jones for Polo Ralph Lauren. The loafer and wingtip variants of this shoe are both popular on the forum but I think the blutchers are my favorite. As the pictures show, the cigar shell cordovan C&J uses on these shoes has amazing color and depth. This particular pair is used but in very good condition, just starting to develop the signature shell creases. This pair features double...
Oh man if you could get those jodhpurs in a US 12 I would be all over them.