or Connect

Posts by nate10184

Got a response back from the today confirming the order. We are a go Timing is 6-8 weeks which puts delivery sometime in late March or early April. I will keep you all posted as I get more updates from EFF.
I submitted the order to Ebbets Field on Friday, haven't gotten a response back. I will follow up on Monday and let everyone know when the details have been confirmed.
I've gotten 22 payments so far and there should be another 1 or 2 coming today. I think we'll have enough to kick this off but I don't want anyone to be left out. I sent PMs and/or emails to everyone who signed up but hasn't sent a payment so far. If I somehow missed you please let me know.
Fair enough. I just sent an email to everyone who registered discussing payment details. If anyone didn't get it let me know.
My thoughts as well, olive would be awesome but I think charcoal suits the overall design and should appeal to everyone. I'm making an executive decision to get the darker brown strap.I've never done a group buy so I'm not sure how payment typically works. Do people usually pay up front? I don't mind fronting some money in this case because these things are pretty liquid.
Seems like we're approaching critical mass for the gray hat. I asked EFF about shipping, it will be $25 to ship to me then I will have to distribute. I will probably take an additional $2 to cover packaging so total for you all will be $25 + shipping. Sounds like a pretty awesome deal to me. I'm down for getting black/black in addition to gray but I don't want one order to cannibalize the other. Seems like there is demand there so far but maybe not enough to get...
Definitely the darker, its more versatile.
I'd prefer to keep it to SF for now, hopefully this thread will get some momentum and we can get to 24 without having to open it up.I don't mind shipping as long as people recognize I'm not Amazon and it might take a week or so to get through everything. I might skim a dollar or two for myself for shipping but I'm not trying to turn a profit on this thing.
I will organize. I created a google document where people can sign up, if I'm missing anything just go ahead and add it: SIGN UP HERE: Ebbets Field Group Buy I reached out to Ebbets Field, the price for a solid gray flannel with brown leather strap is $22 + shipping. A couple of items to note: - Minimum order is 24 - There can't be any variation within the order - They all have to be shipped to one place and then distributed, will have to ask about shipping cost -...
I'm happy to take the reins on this. Seems like we have 17-20 people who are interested, hopefully we can get a few more and make this happen. I will reach out to EFF to see about pricing and logistics.