or Connect

Posts by zeroize

Quote: Originally Posted by robinsongreen68 in london belstaffs are a bit played out as there was a huge fad for them around 5 years ago. oh and not everyone wearing a barbour is some j crew idiot http://www.myboxfresh.com/wp-content...al-vfest08.jpg Who is the girl?
Quote: Originally Posted by amnesiac I don't think the Redford could really be associated with the elderly these days as long as you don't get it oversized and don't wear it with those huge tennis shoes. The Roadmaster and Redford desing is quite fit, I've already tried on both. And the quilt is associated with the elderly because of the british "hunting" jackets like the pictured below, but the padding is in fact from the light textile armor...
Quote: Originally Posted by shahanshah i wonder how many people commenting on this have actually handled the pieces before saying how ugly they are In Europe waxed jackets are quite popular, so everybody knows what they really look like. What about the smell? If the complainers had had one in their hands, they could easily add the peculiar smell to their list (some people hate it).
Bot are the same model, I'm thinking about getting the first (quilted). Will Smith wears a a waxed jacket in a movie. More info and pics -> http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=154950 Redford Roadmaster I am Legend
Quote: Originally Posted by sq4you As u are quickly discovering, most people here on SF hate belstaff jackets in general. Of course id wager that 80% of the people who trash them have never seen one in person; hence the stupid comments from people like false. Xenox simple has a COMPLETELY diff style hence his bias against both. Whenever I wear mine I get showered w compliments from people of all varieties. There's a reason the jackets have been popular...
Quote: Originally Posted by robinsongreen68 in fact i believe mcqueen is wearing a barbour international- you can tell by the slant of the breast pocket. i think people are objecting to the shiny appearance of the finish as it comes across in pictures. this may just be more extreme in the pics or if not would certainly fade with age. all waxed jackets are meant to be well worn. if you buy it treat it with utter disrespect, scuff it against walls, get...
Quote: Originally Posted by XenoX101 They are both particularly ugly variants of the special flower. All classic Belstaff winter biker jackets look almost the same, with the 4 pockets in the front. Same look for at least the last 50 years. So you like them or you don't, but they are not "particularly ugly", the are like the rest. Check the catalogue -> http://www.belstaff.com/index.php?op...k=1&Itemid=456 Steve Mcqueen wearing a Belstaff...
They are the same model, but Redford is mostly padded (except pockets, belt, collar, sleeves, shoulders an minor details). I like Redford because it's different and you don't see much people wearing it. On the other hand, the padding design use to be associated with old people and I'm young, but Belstaff models wear the Redford in the official ad campaigns anyway. So, is padding "cool" for young people? Which one do you prefer? Thank you! PS: The...
Some logo pieces are removable, it's not that bad.
Quote: Originally Posted by jet That's because g star is garbage. Why?