or Connect

Posts by zeroize

Ia this the right fit then or tighter?
If people had cars like the rooms they show in the pictures...
On the other hand, this other one is wearing a Redford in a normal proper size for him. I think the problem is people trying to wear a 3/4 long jacket like a waist short jacket.
I think they don't deliver outside Europe anymore to avoid problems with customs. But some people could individually order from abroad time ago.
Quote: Originally Posted by sq4you jacket speaks for itself. just fucking buy it already. It fits you fine, but is that the right length for a 3/4, or is it one inch shorter? When wearing my size (perfect long sleeve) the jacket ends where the legs spread (so closed length is like yours opened, one inch longer). Do you get any wrinkles on the back due to the excess of fabric (especially when wearing the belt)? When I tried it on, the front...
Quote: Originally Posted by hydrogen Post of the year. Only possible in the thread of the year...
Quote: Originally Posted by warrengharding Ordered the Roadmaster off of Jcrew using the snowman code. The pictures make it look black but the color is described as "belstaff olive". Anyone seen one in person and have an idea what the color is like? I'd rather have a dark brown/olive color than pure black but I guess I can send it back if it doesn't appeal to me. It's a dark greenish brown. I've seen it in person and I like it. I fact I think...
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini I love when people complain about free things. They must have been out taking a piss when their grandfathers were telling the anecdote of looking a gift horse in the mouth. That said, why anyone would be in such a hurry to show their clothes to strangers on the internet that they wouldn't try finding a spot that made them look like they lived in a complete and total shithole is beyond me. But this forum...
Quote: Originally Posted by kiya The first rule of "Thread of the Year" is that you cannot declare your own thread as "Thread of the Year". Too much fight club. Anyway, you are trolling the thread pretty good. Keep posting until it becomes the thread of the year.
Quote: Originally Posted by oneeightyseven your thread sucks. Is that some kind of invitation to search your pictures?