or Connect

Posts by NewConvert

Sid Mashburn Suede Loafers are Made in Italy. 9US size. Worn only a few times Suede penny loafer style with narrow vamp. Thin Dainite soles for extra comfort that look just like leather soles. Length: 11.5 inches Width: 4 inches Retails for $450 Comes with Original Box and Dust Bags
Vass Double Monk Dress Shoes in size 42, which is the same as 9US. These are gently used. Length: 12 inches Width: 4.25 inches These come with Original Box, Dust bags, and Shoe Trees These are selling here at a great value. They are MTO and cost $795.
Brand New Made to Measure Suit from Sid Mashburn. This is a classic 38R suit in solid grey suit. This suit was made-to-measure. It has features that are NOT OFFERED IN OFF THE THE RACK SUITS. Features: 3-2 lapel roll Natural shoulders with no padding Double vented Working button holes Side adjusters on pants Jacket Measurement: Shoulder: 17.5 in Sleeve: 24 in Chest:19.5 in BOC Length: 29 in Pants Measurements: Waist: 32 in Rise: 10 in Leg Opening: 7.5 in Bought this...
Sartorio Herringbone Sportcoat 38R. 3-2 lapel roll. Double vented. 100% cotton. Working button holes. Year round weight. Measurements: Shoulders: 18 in Chest:20 in Sleeves: 24 in BOC Length: 29 in Will ship for $350
Saucony Grid 9000 Kith NYC 9.5 US. New in Box. Exclusively from Kith NYC Tan/ Navy/Coral Colorway Shipped for $90
Looking for a Neapolitan Solid Navy Blue Suit 36-38R Suit. New or gently worn. 2 or 3-2 button jacket Double vented Unfinished sleeves Will spend up to $1400 Looking for quality like Attolini, Orazio Luciano, Sartoria Formosa, Liverano, etc. Please send me a PM ASAP if you have something or can point me in the right direction -Carlito
George Cleverly Navy Double Monks. 9US size. With original shoebox and shoe bags. Bought from LeatherSoul and hardly worn at all Shipped for $300
HI Carson Street guys, I emailed you guys about the Eidos Summer Donegal DB measurements for the 36-46 and the 38-48 sizes and never heard from you. Now it looks like its gone. Now I am interested in the Lavato Washed Cream Blazer in 36R size. I need the chest, sleeve, and back of coat length measurements. Please let me know since I am really planning on buying this blazer! Kind regards
This is a BRAND NEW Spring Buck Fur and Leather Messenger Bag from South Africa. Spring Buck is an antelope that is found in South Africa. This unique artisanal messenger bag features a Spring Buck cover with soft leather throughout. Features: Genuine Spring Buck fur and tail from South Africa A snap button flap closure Interior features lining, zip pocket, 2 big internal pockets ( can carry an iPad, wallet, keys, etc.) Adjustable Cross Body Strap with Brass Belt...
HI Carson Street guys, I emailed you guys about the Eidos Summer Donegal DB measurements for the 36-46 and the 38-48 sizes. I need the chest and sleeve measurements on both sizes. Please let me know since I am really planning on buying this blazer