or Connect

Posts by NewConvert

HI Carson Street guys, I emailed you guys about the Eidos Summer Donegal DB measurements for the 36-46 and the 38-48 sizes and never heard from you. Now it looks like its gone. Now I am interested in the Lavato Washed Cream Blazer in 36R size. I need the chest, sleeve, and back of coat length measurements. Please let me know since I am really planning on buying this blazer! Kind regards
This is a BRAND NEW Spring Buck Fur and Leather Messenger Bag from South Africa. Spring Buck is an antelope that is found in South Africa. This unique artisanal messenger bag features a Spring Buck cover with soft leather throughout. Features: Genuine Spring Buck fur and tail from South Africa A snap button flap closure Interior features lining, zip pocket, 2 big internal pockets ( can carry an iPad, wallet, keys, etc.) Adjustable Cross Body Strap with Brass Belt...
HI Carson Street guys, I emailed you guys about the Eidos Summer Donegal DB measurements for the 36-46 and the 38-48 sizes. I need the chest and sleeve measurements on both sizes. Please let me know since I am really planning on buying this blazer
NWOT Man 1924 Khaki Linen Blazer 38/48R Unstructured. Unlined. Double vented. Slim Fitting. Natural Shoulders. Bought from Frans Boone BRAND NEW and UNWORN Will ship for $400 USD
NWT Eleventy Cotton Blouson for Spring/Summer/Early Fall Size: Spring/Summer (36R) Color: Gelato Green Amazing fit and lightweight for Spring/Summer Will ship for $125
New With Tags Tie Your Tie 7-fold Grenadine Tie. Striped pattern with pink, cream, and navy. Handmade Unlined 7 fold slip stitch 8 cm wide/3.25 inches For the tie aficionados! Retails for $315 Will ship for $150
NWOT Battistoni Yellow Mini Pattern Silk Tie. These beautiful tile s are handmade in Rome, Italy. Yellow Mini Pattern (looks solid from afar) 8 cm/3.25 in Retails for $175 Will ship for $40
NWOT Ovadia and Sons 100% Grey Cashmere Tie Mid grey color lined knots beautifully 8 cm/3.25 in Retails for $175. Bought on sale for $75. SOLD
NWOT Levis Slim Fit Moss Green Spring/Summer Cords. Bought at Sid Mashburn for $75 Waist: 33 in Rise: 9.5 in (low rise) Leg Opening: 7.5 in Will Ship for $40
NWT Rubinacci "Cuccagna" Motif Men's Scarf. This is wearing art around your neck. This beautiful men's scarf is based on one of the popular Rubinacci silk handkerchiefs/pochettes. This scarf depicts an ancient Italian cultural festival called the "greasy pole". Due to it's large size, you will always accent a different part of the scarf when you wear it. It never looks the same. Main colors: Blue, red, gold, and hints of charcoal. Measurements: 55 inches by 71...