or Connect

Posts by Dan e gee

I suppose this is old news by now, but Rayner and Sturges, who acquired Cleeve shirtmakers(Chard, Somerset, England) in 2010, have now been bought out by Drake's.
Thanks.Ordered a tie from Gianni at PC that will work nice with the shirt.I have a few different pieces to wear it with. However, I plan on busting it out for the first time to a friends wedding this summer. I am wearing it with a grey Sartorio, cuffed linen/cotton suit and, probably, black Chetwynd wingtips. Maybe a lapel flower pin same colour as the stripes.Haven't decided on the tie and links yet. see how I feel on the day.The pics of those VDR shirts don't do them...
Excuse the poor pics.
Just for you I will oblige shortly.......
Over the last 6/7 weeks (unworn unless stated) Shirts: Borrelli (x2) Vincenzo di Ruggiero (x2) Kiton Giampaolo Ties: Borrelli (x2) Drake's St Andrews (worn once) Sportcoat by Sartorio ( worn once ) and a pair of Santoni sneakers ( worn about 4 times). No Porsche Cayman though Anyone want to see pics just ask.
12 Via Roma Casalnuovo Naples is a building where Isaia Spa is located. I would guess there is a factory there that produces for a few brands?
Stefano Giampaolo founded the company in 1985.Located in Cassamassina - in Apulia if memory serves me - in the province of Bari, the home of Stefano.All their shirts are 100% made in Italy throughout. Don't think China has anything to do with them unless there are Chinese workers employed in Italy.The idea was to provide the workingman with a shirt of high quality to enjoy. Most have 4 steps by hand and the top range (7 su 7) has seven with thick mother of pearl buttons,...
So, why is this brand a fake or rip off then.They are a legitimate shoe company in Montenegrano, the Northhampton of Itlay.In fact they have been operating around the same time as Silvano.http://www.lattanzigianfranco.it/Some people do have the same surnames. It's not uncommon. Some artisans even have the same forename & surname.For instance, who is the fake Salvatore Piccolo then?
I also have two pairs of Ermenegildo Zegna pants that have the Barcelona tag inside. EZETI.SL. CIF B60690179 Ronda Dels Mallols No 23-27 01892 Sant Quirze Del Valles (Barcelona) The company name is Ezeti Sociedad Limitada http://en.datocapital.com/EZETI-SL.html as you can see from the info (link) it is EZ Spain
Picked up 2 polo shirts from Drake's factory shop this afternoon. One Fedeli for Drake's white cotton pique long sleeve for £65 (originally £185) and a Fred Perry fro drakes paisley short sleeve for £35 (originally £95). Really gutted as last year I bought a sleeveless cashmere cardigan from clifford st for £295. They had the same ones in the FS for £125. One was the same size and colour as mine I have already had 3 pairs of cashmere socks at £20 each, a cashmere scarf...