or Connect

Posts by Dan e gee

How much is the retail price for a pair of Levis selvedge jeans then? I have seen them priced form £115 - £250. You can pick up a pair of Kiton selvedge jeans for £170 on yoox. Iron heart Selvedge go for £262, Edwin for £150 upwards. So, if you like the look of Kiton Selvedge jeans, like no fancy branding stitching on the pockets, and can pick them up for £170, it is comparable to buying a pair of Levis. Not to say that Kiton selvedge isn't made extremely well in Europe...
I have a few Adriano Fracassi shirts that I may be selling. Only worn once or twice tops. If I remember righty, without going to my closet, they have thick MOP buttons & mouche. No handwork but nice fabrics. I have a light blue, light blue bengal & two whites -one double cuffed. Sizes from 16.5 to 17. Willing to let them go for £20 each. If anyone is interested let me know and we'll go from there.
Are these Cordovan. If so they are £106 on in size 6UK on YOOX.
Just notice this new placket on the Truzzi washed casual range. From what I can derive from looking is that it may have something to do with keeping shape when tucked in? You know, when the shirt rises and parts at the waistline when tucked in and looks unflattering. Is this a design to combat that? I don't know if anyone has come across this before, but it's is the first time I have ever seen a shirt placket like this. Has anyone got a shirt like this, is the design...
I suppose this is old news by now, but Rayner and Sturges, who acquired Cleeve shirtmakers(Chard, Somerset, England) in 2010, have now been bought out by Drake's.
Thanks.Ordered a tie from Gianni at PC that will work nice with the shirt.I have a few different pieces to wear it with. However, I plan on busting it out for the first time to a friends wedding this summer. I am wearing it with a grey Sartorio, cuffed linen/cotton suit and, probably, black Chetwynd wingtips. Maybe a lapel flower pin same colour as the stripes.Haven't decided on the tie and links yet. see how I feel on the day.The pics of those VDR shirts don't do them...
Excuse the poor pics.
Just for you I will oblige shortly.......
Over the last 6/7 weeks (unworn unless stated) Shirts: Borrelli (x2) Vincenzo di Ruggiero (x2) Kiton Giampaolo Ties: Borrelli (x2) Drake's St Andrews (worn once) Sportcoat by Sartorio ( worn once ) and a pair of Santoni sneakers ( worn about 4 times). No Porsche Cayman though Anyone want to see pics just ask.
12 Via Roma Casalnuovo Naples is a building where Isaia Spa is located. I would guess there is a factory there that produces for a few brands?