or Connect

Posts by Kiwi Man

Some people may say that your pants are too long, but I think they are fine because they will look okay when you sit. Overall, you look great on this suit!
Quote: Originally Posted by I Sell You Magic So I've recently been turned on to sites like ruelala.com, beyondtherack.com, and gilt.com for discounted designer clothes. Both men and womens clothes are sold on them at pretty good prices. Are there any others that I'm missing that I should know about? Can anybody invite me to ruelala.com and beyondtherack.com?
You have probably left Thailand by now. I'm sorry that I didn't read your post earlier. I can help you with so much information. Well, if you happen to extend your trip and still in North part of country. I'd recommend to you to stay: www.raisaengarun.com It's located in Chiang Rai right next to Chian Mai. It's very local and yet very modern.
Abercrombie and Fitch Jacket Ruehl No.925 Jeans Timberland boots Banana Republic Shirt
Quote: Originally Posted by acecow The pants are good. But the jacket is a size too large. At least that's how it seems to me. I agree. The jacket should be smaller.
You should post more pictures because it is hard to a person like me to judge by one half side
They both look great! I like dress shirt with wide collar so I don't know why people have problem with such issue.
Hey there, I don't know how many of you guys keep damaged dress shirts for these two brands. As I stated in the topic, I want to get the ones that you are no longer interested in wearing them because they are heavily stained, have holes, or contain ring around the collar. I don't care for any size, please PM me if you are willing to give some to me. Thanks!
Personally, you look pretty great. Nothing looks too big nor too small for you.
Quote: Originally Posted by Harlemrennaisance I will be spending money on important things, in fact I will be paying for food, rent, and electronics for school. But I can't save the money, so I need a way to eliminate the surplus. Personally, I'd suggest to go to Ross or Marshall because I have found there are many great brand name from all over the world such as Valentino, Dolce Gabbana, or Cult of Individuality at deep discount. That way,...