or Connect

Posts by Kiwi Man

You mean this bag?http://www.suitsupply.com/brown-leather-duffel-bag/BAG12109,en_US,pd.html?start=11&cgid=Bags
I wish to own Prorsum pieces somedays. Their style and quality are what attractive to me.
What is tailor dummy? Do you have a picture?
I hope you didn't look at what Zac Efron wears and thinks that "I want to look cool like him!"
I was about to post this. THANK GOD FOR THE SEARCH OPTION!!!! This is some funny stuff!
Is he fat? He looks fat!
I would NOT single out Burberry, but Louis Viutton, Gucci, Prada and etc. Well, you know the deal!
Does anybody here watch this program? Because I don't live in the US, I have to download this show off the Internet, so I usually end up watching the episode which has already been aired in the US for several weeks. Anyway, this is my question for you guy who have been in the business for quite sometime. I'd like to know what you guys have to say about the issue which Diana (miss Universe) and Lisa (the Comedian) had with each other. I'm not going to lie, but I felt...
Too many places in one sentence makes me goes "HUH?"
My question seems a little bit vague. What I'm trying to ask you guys is that how do you come with solutions when you are confronted with challenges between you and your co-workers. In college, when I dealt with people who were not as cooperative, I'd let them go from my team if I were a project manager for that specific class. This may seem a little bit extreme, but when I said somebody who was not a team player, I meant that he/she has never come to the meeting, seemed...