or Connect

Posts by engteach

Just got these as a gift but they're a tad too small. They are brand new. I wore them once and discovered they're too snug for my foot. I did throw the box away, however, so there's that.... Price: 70 USD or best offer (includes priority shipping to the continental US.) PayPal only. (add 2.9% fee)
I've worn and washed these jeans a few times, although they still have a nice deep blue to them. There's still a lot of wearing to be done, but they don't fit me anymore. The reason why they are hemmed to a 28.5 is because Dior's look nice if you sling them a little low, imo. I wear a 30 inseam in most jeans and these look good in length when they hang on your hips. You'll notice in one of the pics that some thread has come loose on one of the back pockets. Should...
So I'm in somewhat desperate need of cash. I'm therefore reluctantly forced to part with this beautiful denim. Iv'e worn these a few times a week for several months, so there's some minor wear in the usual places. I did an initial cold soak with very little color loss, and they haven't touched water since. They have lots of life in them, though--enough still to make them your own. BONUS: I'll send you the denim left over from hemming in case you ever need to patch...
How's the rise?
Bump for an extraordinarily nice pair of jeans at a very rare price. Wish they were my size...
Just emailed context about the Momotaro-Context Grand Indigos to see if the guy pre-soaked. It says he hasn't washed or rinsed, but I wasn't sure if that included pre-soak or not. In any case, the reply was, "those jeans have never touched water." Here's a link to pics for the unfamiliar: http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=2022
Price dropped to 57.00. This will be the only price drop. I'll either be shipping to one of you or back to BiG tomorrow. This is a good deal. I bet you'd have a hard time finding a loop-wheeled, indigo-dyed t-shirt for 57.00 dollars shipped.
Just got this from BlueInGreen, but it's unfortunately too small. It's brand new with tags, and looks exactly like the pic on the web. It really is a beautifully made shirt, and the indigo dye looks fantastic. It should age really well. I could return it to the store, but I'd prefer money over store credit. So I thought I'd see if anyone is interested before I do return it. Price Drop: 57.00 shipped CONUS (Paid 65.00). I'm open to reasonable offers. And...
I've lost a bit of weight and these no longer fit. The waist measures 16.5 across and the inseam measures just over 29. I bought them from BlueInGreen, who chainstitched the hem. They've been cold rinsed once and washed twice. They're in good condition: no rips and a small amount of wear. BiG Style Measurements: Waist - 16.5 across Front Rise - 10 Back Rise - 13.5 Upper Thigh - 11 (First measurement was off. I've uploaded a picture of the upper thigh with...
Final Price Drop: 110.00 shipped CONUS (a very good deal, I might add)