or Connect

Posts by 69monaro

They are made in Czech Republic but I'm not sure which factory.
I was able to locate a good haul of CLAE sneakers. These are all brand spankin NEW but do not have boxes. These colorways are no longer available. Original retail was $130. I'm selling each for $69 shipped. Some have retailer code written in pen on the sole. These are to wear and are not "mint" condition for someone that is a collector. . Pitty I couldn't find more in my size. You will like these shoes and you won't find many other wearing them. (I will try and...
I bought a pair of suede monk straps in a size 10 from Saks in Scottsdale that i was going to return in Portland this week. The price tag said they were size 11 but they fit closer to a 10.5. Made by Cole Haan. Good entry level monk to test the waters. I paid $90 and i think retail is around $275. Let me know if you are interested. cheers, 69Monaro
Step Brothers Tommy Boy
It also depends on where you are. In Australia, the Hoodoo Gurus are pub rock. Whereas, in the States they are "college radio." Either way they fucking rule!!!! BTW they are touring the US in October.
Quote: Originally Posted by deveandepot1 I would post this in MC. You will get more responses there. Thanks, I actually posted it here by mistake. Can't figure out how to delete this post though...
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff i would invest in the time and gas money to head out to the desert hills outlet (aka incorrectly , cabazon outlet) it is hit and miss there, but there are so many stores, it is usually a hit for at least one or two items there each time i go there. sometimes it is a shopping bonanza. make sure you reserve a good full afternoon to shop there. dont go on a holiday. dont go to the off 5th and NM last call in orange. it...
Will be in Orange County / LA area toward the end of the month and wanted to see if there are any suggestions for scoring good deals (shoes, shirts, suits, etc.). I plan on hitting the Off Saks and the NM Last call in Orange, but other than that I'm open to suggestions. How are the Cabazon outlets? Cheers, 69Monaro
Will be in Orange County / LA area toward the end of the month and wanted to see if there are any suggestions for scoring good deals (shoes, shirts, suits, etc.). I plan on hitting the Off Saks and the NM Last call in Orange, but other than that I'm open to suggestions. How are the Cabazon outlets? Cheers, 69Monaro
Hoodoo Gurus new album - Purity of Essense