or Connect

Posts by richmaguni

I had a customhide scholar that needed a couple repairs and tried to ship it to them about a month ago. After waiting a while for it, I decided to call the company to see how the repair was going. They were very helpful, but apparently, they never received it. They even called their local post office to see if anything had arrived from me. To me, it seems pretty clear that some slimeball postal worker decided he liked it. I've been back to my post office several...
Quote: Originally Posted by Saul Silver +1
vague spoiler alert: what's the deal with kerrigan's hair at the end? you'd think it would fall out and disappear with the rest of her zergness.
Raynor's face looks fine in cutscenes, but why have so many closeups of his ugly, chunky fingers? When Tosh is just standing around he keeps his arms a good 6 inches away from his torso, looking very ape-like. Findlay's shoulder pads have symmetrical scrapes and bullet holes. And why can't we examine the virtual striptease area of the cantina???
tahitis are nice. They should make them slightly thinner so they can fit more than 3 in a rack.
Quote: Originally Posted by XenoX101 I'm pretty sure the models are still high poly and the textures are still high res, these things are noticeable almost regardless of the art direction - even if not immediately; reviewers and players are good at picking up on these things. I doubt the type of conspiracy you outline about keeping graphics simple to marginally increase profits, SC2 still requires a modern computer and some people have still complained...
I'm considering buying a few items of furniture from this company. Does anyone here have experiences or an opinion of them?
gingerman cookies are still there, online they're under the homestyle collection or something... I really like the unfilled pirouette cookies that you can only get in the sampler boxes
it's made of the suede-like synthetic material bric's uses in most of their bags "Realized in Bric's signature waterproof suede-effect PVC with leather details" auction ends in 2 hours!
I can negotiatiate a special BIN price for intersted forum members...