or Connect

Posts by ninjanine

Thanks for all the advice. Just called the Shoebuy folks ordered seconds of the Kenilworths in Bourbon ($157) and the Strands in Walnut, Brooks Brothers version ($179). And that was before the $50 AmEx discount. Not bad. Can't wait to get them.
Oops. I just read a bit more about the Lexingtons and discovered that I mustn't wear cap-toes with jeans. Shows what I know! So then... the question becomes... Leeds vs. Kenilworths? which one is better with jeans? As I mentioned, I'll be wearing them with darkish jeans and sport shirts.Actually... I don't see Kenilworths on AE.com. Did they discontinue them?
Brown Burnished vs. Bourbon for Lexington Cap-Toes? I'm going to order the Lexington Cap-Toes, and I'm trying to decide on the color. I like brown, and I'm trying to decide between Brown Burnished and Bourbon. I've seen them both in person but I'm not sure which to get. Incidentally, I don't like the Walnut or Chili, not my style, so I've ruled those out. I like both the Brown Burnished and the Bourbon... I go back and forth. I worry that the Brown Burnished is too dark...
I'm interested in the Wolverine 1000 Mile 744 LTD Shell Cordovan Boots or other lace-up boots in shell cordovan. Size 10.5 or 11, D or E. Brown preferred, but #8 and other shades considered too. Not black. If you have anything, let me know. Thanks!
John Varvatos Collection Lamb Suede Blazer / Sportcoat in Olive/British Khaki Blazer/sportcoat in very soft raw lamb suede. Color is olive/British khaki. Notched Collar. Large front pockets at bottom corners & left chest. One inside pocket. Thick stitching for pockets. Thick stitching on wrist of jacket. Raw lamb suede style. Retail Price: $1,495.00 John Varvatos based his unique brand on uniting Old-World craftsmanship and refined tailoring with modern textile...
Paul Smith shoes, shirts, scarves; John Varvatos blazer, shirts, vest, and scarf
I'm going on a first date with a woman and we agreed to dress up 1920s-style and go to a speakeasy. I'm trying to figure out what to wear and how to put together an outfit that's 1920s-ish but doesn't look like a Halloween costume. I'm thinking less Al Capone, and more Midnight in Paris. I'm open to buying a thing or two on eBay or Etsy but don't want to spend too much money, nor do I want to look like I spent days planning it. Advice?
Need some suggestions. I've been looking for a belt to match my cream/wheat Paul Smith suede brogues, but haven't found anything in a matching color. Any suggestions for where I can get a belt to sport with these?
Need some suggestions. I've been looking for a belt to match my cream/wheat Paul Smith suede brogues, but haven't found anything in a matching color. Any suggestions for where I can get a belt to sport with these?
Well, those collars look amazing. How do I get dress shirts with collars that stay vertical like that without buying Tom Ford shirts at $360 a pop?