or Connect

Posts by ninjanine

John Varvatos Collection Lamb Suede Blazer / Sportcoat in Olive/British Khaki Blazer/sportcoat in very soft raw lamb suede. Color is olive/British khaki. Notched Collar. Large front pockets at bottom corners & left chest. One inside pocket. Thick stitching for pockets. Thick stitching on wrist of jacket. Raw lamb suede style. Retail Price: $1,495.00 John Varvatos based his unique brand on uniting Old-World craftsmanship and refined tailoring with modern textile...
Paul Smith shoes, shirts, scarves; John Varvatos blazer, shirts, vest, and scarf
I'm going on a first date with a woman and we agreed to dress up 1920s-style and go to a speakeasy. I'm trying to figure out what to wear and how to put together an outfit that's 1920s-ish but doesn't look like a Halloween costume. I'm thinking less Al Capone, and more Midnight in Paris. I'm open to buying a thing or two on eBay or Etsy but don't want to spend too much money, nor do I want to look like I spent days planning it. Advice?
Need some suggestions. I've been looking for a belt to match my cream/wheat Paul Smith suede brogues, but haven't found anything in a matching color. Any suggestions for where I can get a belt to sport with these?
Need some suggestions. I've been looking for a belt to match my cream/wheat Paul Smith suede brogues, but haven't found anything in a matching color. Any suggestions for where I can get a belt to sport with these?
Well, those collars look amazing. How do I get dress shirts with collars that stay vertical like that without buying Tom Ford shirts at $360 a pop?
What about the dress shirts with the high collars? The bottom of the collars looked like they might have had a hidden button underneath, too, since the collars were always so vertical.
I'm plotting my next pair of jeans and I'm considering going raw for the first time. My goal is to find the perfect fit for my body. That's why I'm considering raw. The ones I'm looking at are APC New Standards but I'm open to other ideas. Questions: 1. Is it true that raw denim will mold and conform to my body and create the perfect fit, or is raw denim more about a unique pattern of fading? I don't care about the "worn look" and unique whispering as much as I care...
I used to use Skin Mechanics for Men Original Shave Cream from The Body Shop. I think it's the best scent I have ever smelled. I know, you wouldn't expect The Body Shop to have such a terrific product. But this smelled amazing. But the great tragedy is that they have discontinued the product! Does anyone remember this product and what it smelled like? How would you describe the scent? And do you know of a shaving cream with a similar scent? I want to buy a...
Heads up: I'm looking to buy Varvatos six o' six convertible boots, Varvatos lace-up bowery boots, or something similar: rebel, rock n roll, but refined. Leather sole preferred. Size 10.5. PM me if you have any you'd like to get rid of. Thanks!