or Connect

Posts by nycfan

final final bump.
yea man, i sold it.
final bump.
I've posted this on ebay as well: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sinn-656-watch-on-bracelet-with-box-and-papers-/281204434492?pt=Wristwatches&hash=item417917263c i'd rather not pay the ebay fees.
bump - Dropped 10 bucks
guys feel free to send me a decent offer.
Hi, I have a $250 gift card from Brooks Brothers, I take paypal and I'll email you the gift card number and pin. I've included a screenshot of the balance check I took this morning and a pic of the gift card. It's SOLD.
Hi everyone, I've had this watch for a while, but rarely wear it. A little short on cash so figured I should sell it. It runs great, I wore it last week to check the +/-, as far as I can tell, it's not noticeable. It comes with box and papers and the original Sinn bracelet, includes everything when I bought it. (new from Watchbuys) It has been adjusted to fit my wrist, but the extra links that I took off are included. There are no dings or any defect on the watch...
PM sent.
how do gitman shirts fit generally? I'm 6-1, 175, i bought a Large gitman shirt off STP recently, it was so short in the sleeves and baggy as hell (and I like my shirt a little roomy), I looked at it as a defective item, looking for some sizing guidance?