or Connect

Posts by MegaTRossi

Quote: Originally Posted by dv3 is this homo or no homo? no homo
I recently purchased a couple of things from Four in Hand... a couple of ties, some accessories and a cashmere scarf. I was torn between getting a Colombo or Begg scarf. I ended up getting this Begg: http://www.fourinhand.com/Product.as...=AB80H-04-Pond I absolutely love it! I've had an eye on a couple of 100% cashmere scarfs locally and they do not compare to the softness of this scarf. The colours are amazing as well! I was a little hesitant purchasing...
Congrats at getting some of the weight off! First things, the calculated Ideal Body Weight for a male of 6 foot 2 would be 181.22 lbs or 82.2 kg. Another means of measurement would be the Body Mass Index, or BMI. The BMI is calculated by dividing your weight (kg) by the square of your height (m2). You can then compare your BMI with the chart below: * Underweight = <18.5 * Normal weight = 18.5-24.9 * Overweight = 25-29.9 * Obesity = BMI of 30...
Quote: Originally Posted by poly800rock Osteopaths and Chiros have much more MSK training than PT's or any yoga. Sorry, I wasn't clear in my last post. I meant that the neurosurgeons probably recommended PT's or yoga because they only stretch and encourage movement of the area. They don't actually manipulate the spine which can be problematic if not done properly. Cheers
I don't have any recommendations about who to see to try to get your neck/shoulder sorted as I'm not too familiar with the different roles of osteopaths vs chiropractors. I will recommend however, that you know exactly what your scan reports say when you go to see them. It would be even better if you can get your hands on a hard copy of those films or on a CD-ROM. I assume whoever you go to should be experienced enough to be able to 'read' a set of films. Depending on...
Quote: Originally Posted by ulim I would graduate to a DE safety razor instead of the Fuzion for the closest possible shave (check out the guide to wetshaving thread or SF affiliate WestCoastShaving.com). For the best shave, I recommend the first pass be with the grain, second pass across the grain (ie. 90 degrees), and the final pass against the grain. However, if you attempt to do these different passes with a Fusion, you will probably end up...