or Connect

Posts by surfnbank

Good beer
Material and construction are my two main priorities. I find that most ties will do a good know though the type of knot might become a factor. I generally don't spend more than $30 or so for a tie though. I might splurge once in awhile if I find something I really like.
I have a coach moneyclip/card holder wallet. I dislike anything that's much bigger
Been looking for the same thing. I've heard rumors of a few good ones in the Little Saigon district but not sure about any names.
Chicken burrito. Needed something a bit basic after a huge French meal yesterday.
This is not only odd but a waste of trees.
Quote: Originally Posted by i killed judas. Financial Advisor here.My best suggestion is to ladder policies i.e. use a term policy for the death benefit and a permanent policy as additional retirement savings. Go for the most you can afford with term, because as you get older, it becomes more expensive. I assume you will have a family, expenses, etc in the future. The term policy will be for the death benefit for your heirs and helping your family...
My friend had this happened with that brand I believe, he told me he had to wait for it to dry an that helped a bit. Try to avoid running around the locker room with your arms up like he did though.
Use the search bar on top. I've seen this threads like this on several occasions.
I recently got a new job and am in need of some new work clothes. I'd like to find some suits preferably new or in immaculate condition. I usually take 40R and sometimes smaller 42R depending on the designer. I'd prefer something with full canvas construction. Nothing with double pleats in it please. I am in Florida so something made for the hot weather here is preferred. I will be traveling north for work and could use one or two suits made for the colder seasons. I'd...