or Connect

Posts by imightbechad

Quote: Originally Posted by naaaaate The jaspe t shirt fabric really is amazing, I've never felt anything like it. It's as if they did some special pioneering treatment to it to make it transform more and more from normal cotton to itchy sweater wool every time you wash it. Finally I understand it's hefty price tag, this future science is not cheap! I didn't have this problem, but mine did become toddler-sized after the first wash/dry.
Quote: Originally Posted by Eason I can't wear a scarf and a t-shirt on a sunny fall day with greatly varying temperatures. The skin showing between the scarf and the (too) tight v-neck is the problem. Wouldn't a light jacket/cardigan be more versatile, not to mention stylish? You're in great shape, but you seem to think a good fit means squeezing into the tightest clothes you can manage. I think your looks would benefit by loosening up the...
Quote: Originally Posted by California Dreamer Flagrant plug. The film my son co-produced comes out this week. It got 4/5 stars from our leading film reviewer, David Stratton. It's a tense and beautiful film, and not at all gory (given the subject matter - cannibal convict Alexander Pierce). Van Diemen's Land was marketed at Cannes and is doing the festival circuit. It's been sold in UK and Germany so far. If you get the chance see it, it is...
John Prine - Sam Stone "There's a hole in daddy's arm where all the money goes..." IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU...
Quote: Originally Posted by jaac Not really sure how a romantic-horror-fantasy mishmash show can jump the shark... +1 IMO it's not supposed to be anything more than a campy romp with tits and vampires. I'm not sure how anyone could have mistaken it for something else...
Quote: Originally Posted by Singular /M What watch is this?
This is in my top 5 favorite video clips on the internet: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
I get my cry on to this album.
If you guys are interested in well-written blogs, the two best are: www.atimetoget.com & men.style.com/news/blog The GQ makes sense, as they have plenty of professional writers at their disposal. But A Time to Get is by far the best written blog I've come across. Consistently entertaining and insightful posts. Never recycles anything. And the dude who runs it is really incredible with an iPhone camera. Also, I'd have to agree that Ryan's rant was unnecessary and...
Quote: Originally Posted by Dewey ^ good-looking boot. is that horween chromexcel in the alden roy boot the same as the horween chromexcel in the wolverine 1000 mile? looks like it. i prefer the barrie's shape, the storm welt, and crepe sole to the wolverine boot. otherwise how are they different for $325 vs $445 Killer boots, man: