or Connect

Posts by imightbechad

Yeah, I was thinking about just taking them to a local cobbler to see what they can do.
Ebay this thing already. Kaptia /45rpm seems to have a good audience there.
he used to rap under the name MC FACE back in the day, pretty funny shit. Proof: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU...
i'll take it.
Anyone know if resoling the Quoddy boat shoes is a possibility? I'd like to replace the white sole with a brown "camp" style sole. Chad
Quote: Originally Posted by Brian SD Jkissi, highwater cuffs look good to me, I'd probably take them a touch higher, though. Those shoes are J. Crew? They look really good to me, and I regularly detest everything they create. High water cuffs are one thing, but I feel like Jkissi does it every fit. I'm sure it's because his hems are too tight, but whatever. J, I think your fits would look that much smoother if you didn't do the big cuffs. 2...
Quote: Originally Posted by Crakaveli i can't get into the british office. the accents make it hard to follow for me. SUBTITLES.
NVM. JCrew ain't got no Jpgs
Drive-By Truckers - Two Daughters and a Beautiful Wife Dirty Projectors - Six Pack She's Hot to Go - Lyle Lovett Einsteain on the Beach (Act III) - Philip Glass Born Together - Plush Shake It and Break It - Son House Believe - Q-Tip Pledging My Time - Dylan Between the Bars - Elliott Smith Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite - The Beatles
Suck it, double post.