or Connect

Posts by imightbechad

Quote: Originally Posted by Magician I think it really misses the point to think of him as "pure evil" Do tell...
Quote: Originally Posted by HORNS I'm so inherently depressed anyway, I couldn't imagine reading one of McCarthy's books. Yes. Keep your distance. Especially from "Child of God."
Quote: Originally Posted by FLMountainMan Which have you read? I'm halfway through the Border trilogy and have also read Meridian, No Country, and Road. Are any others worthwhile? I'd recommend his short play, called "The Stonemason."
Quote: Originally Posted by JLibourel I thought the book was so damn gloomy and downbeat I have no desire to see the movie. But, then, every one of the five Cormac McCarthy books I've read have been pretty damn downbeat. They're supposed to be making a movie of "Blood Meridian." It's supposed to be due out sometime next year. I wonder whom they'll get to play Judge Holden. The Judge is the scariest fictional character I've ever come across....
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano I like the song, but that version gave me an urge to set fire to my ears. I don't and likely will never "get" Neil Young. He defines the term "self-indulgent, pseudo-artist" to me and his voice makes me want to take an icepick to... Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano Thanks. I'm not a fan of Bruce Springsteen either, so you might want to add that to your...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano I like the song, but that version gave me an urge to set fire to my ears. I don't and likely will never "get" Neil Young. He defines the term "self-indulgent, pseudo-artist" to me and his voice makes me want to take an icepick to... I'll pray for you.
Quote: Originally Posted by thatoreoguy I'm a 31/32 and the W+H fit amazing. So bummed i didn't have the money for a new pair. Bump for a good seller. Wish those kicks fit true to size How about the thigh, knee, and leg opening?
S: Separate Entirely
Misread the thread title, thought it was about this:
On par with The Passion of the Christ.