or Connect

Posts by imightbechad

Quote: Originally Posted by alex99 Anyone know what ever happened to this shirt? I was looking forward to seeing it as part of SS/10 but haven't seen it anywhere. Maybe it never made it to production? Or maybe it has been pushed out? Yeah, look like Adidas, maybe some sort of collab? I'd love to know as well, they look pretty sharp.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim THAT BEING SAID. I still maintain that running around and passing the ball back and forth is not "action". If you distill a soccer match down to the parts where someone makes a really brilliant pass, shoots and scores, makes a spectacular save, or penalty shootouts, you will get roughly the same amount of "action" that you get out of a NFL game. The fact that there aren't breaks in the coverage doesn't mean that...
"It's called 'Box Office Poison'"
Quote: Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak Her name is Frida Gustavsson. Here's another of her: dunelly, the girls you posted look good but you have to post at least somewhat steezy chicks. She looks a lot like this girl... http://papermode.cyanatrendland.com/...-zoo-magazine/
Quote: Originally Posted by somatoform +1 and replace the both of them with 2 straights hours of Fallon.
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolf Among Wolves + Infinity
Thigh measurements on the WWM?
I'll just watch this again: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
I just watched UP, and I don't really get the hype. It was heartwarming, and the animation was beautiful, but something about it seemed a little off to me. On another note, Fantastic Mr. Fox was fucking incredible. After seeing the trailer, I wanted nothing to do with it, but I'm glad I gave it a chance. The perfect medium for Anderson's idiosyncratic "message."
Quote: Originally Posted by FLMountainMan +1. Although I think I see Magician's point. He's human, in fact, he's what man would be without morals. One of his great lines in the book is "Moral law is an invention of mankind for the disenfranchisement of the powerful in favor of the weak. Historical law subverts it at every turn." Man, what a great book. Yeah, I think I know what Magician's getting at. The Judge understands "moral law" is...