or Connect

Posts by imightbechad

All of Jeff Buckley's posthumous releases. IMO "Grace" is brilliant, but the rest got old real quick. Even "Live at Sin-e," except for the incredible cover of Van's "The Way Young Lovers Do."
I cannot explain how happy this thread has made me.
Where can I get a brown wind breaker like this? I love the collar and sleeve details.
Quote: Originally Posted by dopey Once I bought black, I never went back. You wouldn't understand. That explains your Enyce swag.
Quote: Originally Posted by CDFS ? I did that myself by not finishing the book. Something eating you? no sir. just trying to get a little meta-mccarthy on your ass. i'd love to know what you didn't like about 'all the pretty horses' though. it seems to me a beautiful work of fiction, but i can see how some would disagree. i do, however, have a hard time understanding how it could create such a negative reaction in any reader. there's not...
Can someone help approximate the cost of having a pair of pants hemmed and tapered? Just want to make sure I don't get ripped off. Thanks! Chad
So is O'Connell's all sold out? No matter what size/width combination I choose, it always says "selection not available." SOL? Chad
Quote: Originally Posted by edinatlanta Terrible movie. D at best. WTF? What movies do you consider "A" quality? The Big Lebowski?
Quote: Originally Posted by CDFS If all the pretty horses is indeed one of his novels,... it's terrible. Someone should put you out of your misery.
All I know is like to wear my old Authentics laceless...