or Connect

Posts by imightbechad

Can anyone id these boots? Look like maybe carpe diem? http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr....aBhdqsRIHZs%3D
Quote: Originally Posted by fwiffo I was thinking how Campbell had the strangest way to ditch a client who is his father in law but I guess it's only him to have a baby and use that to shake down more business from good old "dad". I didn't get the point of Cosgrove popping up other than to say for the millionth time McCann is a terrible place to work (one wonders if they actually paid for this publicity whether they should ask for a refund). I didn't...
Quote: Originally Posted by tiecollector Anyone else feel like Season 4 has become the 1960s version of Entourage? Might be the new office. Absolutely not. As slow as the first episodes have been, the writing for the show has never been better. The painting/cancer scene was incredibly well scripted. Funny thing is, I've talked to a few female fans of the show, and they're not feeling it because Don's not being Don, draping anything that...
"Being a lesbian isn't morally wrong. It's geometrically wrong."
I don't know why, but I get the vibe that this Glenn kid is gonna pull some rape shit on little Draper. Which would be fucked up. He's good at playing the creepster, that's for sure.
This was an incredible scene... IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by *Tee* How does googling 'Larissa Riquelme' take up a lot of time ? word.
Apparently, this girl... is this girl...
http://podpocalypse.wordpress.com/20...icket-24-nsfw/
Quote: Originally Posted by javyn Same thing aren't they? Kinda. Shogun Assassin is a pastiche of a few of the Lone Wolf and Cub variations. If you're just gonna watch one, go with Shogun Assassin. One of my favorite narrator voiceovers of all time.