or Connect

Posts by imightbechad

Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero Cuz he was doin' her. Remember from a couple weeks ago Don was playing those tapes to Peggy and it was revealed that Cooper and her had a thing a long way back? "She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the 37th floor of a skyscraper. She was an astronaut..." Best line of the season.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Even so, letting a subordinate speak to a partner like that in front of clients? Uh, no. It was out of character and unrealistic IMO. Also, since when has not being right ever slowed Don down? Yeah, but the last few episodes have taken time to illuminate Don's waning powers of persuasion. His clients, his women, his wife, his daughter...no one seems as enamored with him as they used to, and his style of...
Nom De Guerre Selvage Jeans: Sz 30 $80 Waist: 16 Thigh: 11.5 Knee: 8.5 Leg opening: 7.75 Inseam: 30.5 Front Rise: 10.5 Back Rise: 13.5 Nepenthes Selvage Jeans, Sz 32 $70 w/ twisted selvage hem Waist: 16.75 Thigh: 11.5 Knee: 8.5 Leg opening: 7.75 Inseam: 29.5 Front Rise: 10 Back Rise: 13.75 Kicking Mule Workshop MIJ Selvage Jeans: Sz 32 x 34 $65 Waist: 16 Thigh: 12 Knee: 9 Leg opening: 8.5 Inseam: 29.5 Front Rise: 10 Back Rise: 14 APC Rescue Jeans: Sz...
Saw Sal last night at the Whole Foods in New Orleans. He was wearing chambray and buying sausage. HE GAY!
Quote: Originally Posted by Brian SD So those of you who like this show... Why? Honest question. I just can't find anything to like. The acting is bad, people are stupidly an unrealistically candid with their feelings, and everytime there's a potentially awesome chance, the story line falls flat and just comes off pretentious and emotionally tugging. I don't think the show's meant to feel realistic. I think it's meant to appear that way,...
Quote: Originally Posted by christinedaae it's my dick brah, unless you want to come over here and beat it for me. She's a cutie pie to me. I've seen here in person, very easy on the eyes. And that pic you copied is a no makeup, non air brushed pic of someone in everyday clothes, not photoshoped women in 1000 outfits If you say "cutie" one more time, I'm gonna punch you in the dick.
John Prine: "There's a hole in daddy's arm / where all the money goes" Outkast: Well it's the M I crooked letter ain't no one better And when I'm on the microphone you best to wear your sweater Cause I'm cooler than a polar bear's toenails MF DOOM: "Borderline schizo / Sorta fine tits though"
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan Aronofsky>>PTA How can one person be wrong about so many things?
Unfunny is not the right word for it. Painfully funny's more like. The whole "take the lord's name in vain" thing was incredible. "It was a huge pumpkin!"
Quote: Originally Posted by CDFS As for God - I think you are missing his point. He never said that he knows for sure that God exists, but quite simply using the most basic form of logic - God, religion and any bible are set in stone. This makes people feel better about their shitty lives. Limbaugh has said that he may be proven wrong on the day that he dies, but while he is living - he simply believes. He is right. Wait wut?