or Connect

Posts by imightbechad

I'm helping out with the redesign of a men's clothing website and would love to know what your favorite e-commerce sites are. The best interface? The easiest to navigate? The most unique/interactive web experience? The one you return to most often? Any and all suggestions welcome. Thanks in advance, Chad
This threak...
Can anyone id these shoes?
BiG easurements, since they've been soaked. Thanks, Chad
Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 this show sucks balls he is a dreadful actor, his delivery is like Forrest Gump Kunk, There's thus place neurosurgeons call "the apricot," where the spinal cord meets the brainstem...
I have one I'd be willing to get rid of. It's been used like crazy for about a year. PM for pics if anyone's interested.
Quote: Originally Posted by redcaimen William Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn have just issued a joint statement from their respective universities condemning political rhetoric that in any way contributes to violence and lamenting the culture of violence they say permeates the right wing.This is of course a joke. Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano OJFC. So what, they condemn violent rhetoric on what basis? That it's a...
http://inteltrends.wordpress.com/201...es-mass-death/ This dude sure thinks so. Mantonnnnnn! Summary: America stockpiled Iraqi Phosgene gas (read: worst poisonous gas evar! exploding lungs ftw!) and were planning to use it in Afghanistan war. This dude knew about it. Two accidents at the facility where the gas was being shipped from caused recent bird and fish deaths. Dude goes to washington to tell all. Dude loves fishes so much he ends up sleeping with them.
To all the talk about the Jews responsibility for the death of Christ... Wasn't that supposed to happen? I mean, like, wouldn't it be kind of hard for the teachings of Christianity to exist if he didn't die upon the cross. Polar bears could have done it, too, but I don't see the logic in blaming Jews. If anything, Xtians should thank them for catalyzing their religions. I'm an idiot...sorry.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube I know I would were I in that bed...