or Connect

Posts by imightbechad

Can you both STFU? This thread should be about the clothing, not your opinions on the efficacy of Ralph's business model. OP, you might want to add the Lenox Mall RRL in Atlanta. It's more like a closet than a store, but they get some decent stock. Chad
Vintage saddle shoes. Pretty cool. Chad
Quote: Originally Posted by Dedalus They're real, and they're spectacular! "My sweet dirty little farter."
All of Jeff Buckley's posthumous releases. IMO "Grace" is brilliant, but the rest got old real quick. Even "Live at Sin-e," except for the incredible cover of Van's "The Way Young Lovers Do."
I cannot explain how happy this thread has made me.
Where can I get a brown wind breaker like this? I love the collar and sleeve details.
Quote: Originally Posted by CDFS ? I did that myself by not finishing the book. Something eating you? no sir. just trying to get a little meta-mccarthy on your ass. i'd love to know what you didn't like about 'all the pretty horses' though. it seems to me a beautiful work of fiction, but i can see how some would disagree. i do, however, have a hard time understanding how it could create such a negative reaction in any reader. there's not...
Can someone help approximate the cost of having a pair of pants hemmed and tapered? Just want to make sure I don't get ripped off. Thanks! Chad
So is O'Connell's all sold out? No matter what size/width combination I choose, it always says "selection not available." SOL? Chad
Quote: Originally Posted by edinatlanta Terrible movie. D at best. WTF? What movies do you consider "A" quality? The Big Lebowski?