or Connect

Posts by imightbechad

Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim The "Al Qaeda representative" on The Onion News "predicted" October 12th 2009, Washington Monument attack at 3:04pm at least as far back as April of last year. Wouldn't it be strange if The Onion was right? ^^^^^ "Planning something really special..." "Why would they kill 3,00 of their own infidels?"
Quote: Originally Posted by jaac Not really sure how a romantic-horror-fantasy mishmash show can jump the shark... +1 IMO it's not supposed to be anything more than a campy romp with tits and vampires. I'm not sure how anyone could have mistaken it for something else...
That's all kinds of fucked.
Quote: Originally Posted by rnoldh Rush is basically an entertainer, and he was elected to nothing, but at least he doesn't suck on the government tit like some organizations and politicians. And it was entertaining. If people don't like his opinions or shtick they shouldn't support him by listening to him. When Rush was caught up in the pill addiction deal ( of which he was dead guilty ) he went back to work and made a comeback. This is America....
Quote: Originally Posted by rnoldh I say that Matt was serious and I have big acornjones! I'm going to contact Acorn and propose Matt for their CEO You can pooh pooh this. It's Rush L. after all, but where are the factual errors?[b] Rush was calling for Obama's resignation today, too (I'm paraphrasing): "People are calling for Wilson to issue a formal apology!? Barack Obama should apologize. Apologize for lying and defrauding...
Quote: Originally Posted by Singular /M What watch is this?
This is in my top 5 favorite video clips on the internet: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
I get my cry on to this album.
I agree that this guy shouldn't have been out in the field. But man, Ahab, you've taken moranity to the next level.
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan More scare tactics based on a few examples, but then no one is disputing we need some fixes. Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan The reason that startups have a hard time is taxes and red tape, not healthcare although that is a factor. Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan It's a trap! They will sell a moderate approach that pays the way for single...