or Connect

Posts by imightbechad

Quote: Originally Posted by Eason Salon needs more accents. I was talking with my boss on MSN the other day, I mentioned I didn't like Obama. Him: "Why, are you racist?" Me: "No way, I just don't like his policies so far." "It's okay, I'm racist, I hate all blacks." "Um..." Oh, china... Haha. In college, my Korean roommate was obsessed with old-school hip hop and terrified of black people.
Quote: Originally Posted by rach2jlc I assumed gnatty was being sarcastic... but if he isn't... then I agree with you. Yeah, I wondered about that. Even if he was, there are plenty of people who do feel that way. Does anyone know of any decent defenses of capital punishment? I've never heard a good argument.
Quote: Originally Posted by gnatty8 I am for, and the method should be similar to the method employed by the murderer himself, and at the conclusion of the trial. not 10 years later. This seems like pure sadism to me. What good does it do you, the victim's family, or the public-at-large to take part in state-sponsored murder? Why this twisted, eye for an eye" logic? What sort of fucked up satisfaction would you get from emulating the methods...
Quote: Originally Posted by BrettChaotix Ballsy counter-protester is ballsy IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g....
haha..."hooker, line and sinker."
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan I really don't see racism against Obama; I see a genuine concern for the direction his policies are taking us. The race talk from both sides is a big, dangerous distraction. It is a weapon heavily used recently by the Left to prevent the discussion of genuine concerns over government spending and expansion. This is strange to me, AF, seeing as we're both from the same area of the south. If you manage to...
Quote: Originally Posted by montecristo#4 Obama is a duplicitous bastard. Yeah, that was the quote that stuck out to me, too.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lawman I have to cast my lot with the last poster: even if we were to start our species anew, but prior to re-genesis excise that portion of the human brain that senses divinity in everyting from charred toast to gridiron victories, we would still find ourselves governed by a basic set of practical rules that look an awful lot like the ten commandments. After two or three of us got our brains dashed out on the rocks for...
Quote: Originally Posted by -Norton- I like Yahwe, he's a clever guy and all in nature testifies to his genius, good intent and glory. Armstrong is wrong in saying these nice things about EVIlLIEution. By the way, are we really supposed to answer these questions before OP tells us what the "Darwin's Law"-homicide connection is and before the terms "god" and "religion" are defined? Last time I checked mainstream theology and religious opinions,...
John Prine - Sam Stone "There's a hole in daddy's arm where all the money goes..." IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU...