or Connect

Posts by imightbechad

OK. I'm a 25 y/o male currently enrolled in an advertising portfolio school while I look for a job. I'm about to reach the end of possible coverage under my parents' insurer (Aetna) thanks to grad school extensions, etc. I called Aetna to ask about my options, and they said that I should enroll in a "COBRA Continuance Coverage Plan." As far as I can tell, this means I'll continue to have the same coverage I enjoy now just with a (much) larger COBRA co-pay. My...
I don't buy these 100+ hour stories. That is unless they were fueled by a pharmaceutical cornucopia...
I vividly remember trying to crank one out to this film and being unable to. That a dreadfully horny 14-year old wasn't turned on speaks to how perfectly banal the orgy scenes are.
They should start a blog just for their "10 Essentials" feature. That was always fun.
"Rain" IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. or "I'm Only Sleeping"...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_Yni...eature=related
The salesman at RRL Atlanta said they'll be dropping a line of BOOTS for the fall. He had no idea on price, but said probably between $500-$1000.
I don't know why but this is dope. Quote: Originally Posted by robbie I am not as good at dressing myself in the summer.
Quote: Originally Posted by Teger sarah is the hottest girl on the show and the moment I saw her I was like 'freaky chick with some dark shit going on' Yeah, the show is worth watching if only for the casting choices.
cool. predicting some sort of low top moccasin? the brown blucher would make sense. Quote: Originally Posted by robin Sorry, forgot the link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rachel..._b_227158.html It's near the bottom.