or Connect

Posts by imightbechad

Quote: Originally Posted by JLibourel I thought the book was so damn gloomy and downbeat I have no desire to see the movie. But, then, every one of the five Cormac McCarthy books I've read have been pretty damn downbeat. They're supposed to be making a movie of "Blood Meridian." It's supposed to be due out sometime next year. I wonder whom they'll get to play Judge Holden. The Judge is the scariest fictional character I've ever come across....
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano I like the song, but that version gave me an urge to set fire to my ears. I don't and likely will never "get" Neil Young. He defines the term "self-indulgent, pseudo-artist" to me and his voice makes me want to take an icepick to... Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano Thanks. I'm not a fan of Bruce Springsteen either, so you might want to add that to your...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano I like the song, but that version gave me an urge to set fire to my ears. I don't and likely will never "get" Neil Young. He defines the term "self-indulgent, pseudo-artist" to me and his voice makes me want to take an icepick to... I'll pray for you.
Quote: Originally Posted by JetBlast I must love the TSA considering I have to deal with them every day. You think it's bad dealing with them when you fly once in a while, try doing it 5 days a week. They are truly the dumbest, generally most worthless organisation in the entire government. I wouldn't trust them to find a damn thing in someone's luggage (except a bottle of toothpaste or a water bottle, they seem to always get...
Quote: Originally Posted by rnoldh These are 10 year old photos. Out of decency and respect to Tiger, no after photos will be posted. After pics are not pretty. I can get the after photos but I don't want to be branded a Tiger. Today the gals look about as good as the shit he was hitting. I am truly astonished. The point was, WTF was Tiger thinking and he could have done oh so much better. The guy that wrote "La Grange" once told me that dogs,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire TSA has officially changed the dept. name to "Thousands Standing Around."
Quote: Originally Posted by thatoreoguy I'm a 31/32 and the W+H fit amazing. So bummed i didn't have the money for a new pair. Bump for a good seller. Wish those kicks fit true to size How about the thigh, knee, and leg opening?
S: Separate Entirely
Quote: Originally Posted by Douglas Poll does not specify if the homosexuality is Sapphic or Connemaric in nature. The answers are different.
Misread the thread title, thought it was about this: