or Connect

Posts by imightbechad

this was one of the campiest episodes yet jason/andy as the beast were hilarious.
Quote: Originally Posted by axe Really? I thought the lead was excellently cast. He perfectly plays the bumbling yes-man, then the vulnerable, reluctant hero. Totally agree. The casting for Wikus made the movie.
Quote: Originally Posted by hydrogen I'm not sure the officer's chinos would be the best for business casual. They've got that vintage, broken-in look and the hems and pocket edges typically show some light fraying. It wouldn't make a very polished business casual look. I'd consider some of the other chino styles. +1 The classic essential might be your best bet for business casual. They're slim enough but not awkward looking. And you can...
Neither of these were excellent, though. District 9 has very little in common with either of these movies, especially considering its budget was roughly 1/6 of the movies' you listed. Quote: Originally Posted by bafield The two worst; Transformers G. I. Joe
Quote: Originally Posted by bafield Just another in a long line of disappointing movies this summer. Please enlighten us as to what other excellent movies weren't excellent enough for you...
I still can't stomach the curved hems on the 19th century BD. Too feminine.
I never listen to female artists on my own, not sure why. But this girl is pretty incredible. Reminds me of PJ Harvey. Dark and strange. Great songwriting. She's got some decent chops, too. I think she used to play with Sufjan. Her latest album's called Actor. Good stuff. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability...
Very good flick. A little heavy handed at times, but the special effects are out of this world. If I could think of one word to describe it, it would probably be "impressive."
Label King-approved.