or Connect

Posts by imightbechad

Can anyone identify this weird shirt that Billy Reid is wearing in the new Shindig video? Pretty sure it's a type of fly fishing shirt, but it looks too worn/wrinkly to be any of the brands I've been able to track down (Simms, Columbia, etc.). I realize it's kind of ill-fitting and all but I love it and need it and also want it. Thanks, CT
Grey Chukka. Size 41. (US size somewhere between 8 and 8.5) This is the standard grey chukka with the grey midsole. Worn
CLOSED.
Like new boots from L.L. Bean. Size 8.5 Worn approximately 5 times then packed away. Great shape, great soles, hell...even the waxed laces are great. Someone give these boots a good home.
As far as I know, Herzog and his team are the only crew ever allowed in the cave. And I think they were forced to shoot the primary footage in an incredibly short period of time...hours, not days. Something to do with the cave's extreme sensitivity to temperature changes, human CO2 emission, etc. Crazy. That said, I think I'd rather watch a Herzog film about people walking around with buckets on their heads in the snow (see Encounters at the End of the World) or a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jodum5 JLib you should start off your review by listing some other movies you liked and disliked. That way I know whether to take you seriously or not. What did you think of Pan's Labryinth, No Country for Old Men, There Will be Blood or A Serious Man? ...also, have you seen any other movies by Reichardt? I thought "Old Joy" was spectacular, but my cinephile wife thought it was horrid. Same with "Wendy and Lucy".
Quote: Originally Posted by Nosu3 Maybe there are still traces of DNA on these. Scientists will be able to resurrect jesus, but this time it will be in a petri dish. They'll use stem cells from a fetus and will have to implant it in a woman's vaginal. What if her name is Mary? What if the story of jesus was really a prediction of the future? It would connect the dots after all this time and the story would make sense. I just optioned...
Elliott Smith - Riot Coming Art Tatum - The Man I Love Alhaji K. Frimpong - Obi Nim Chris Thile and Edgar Meyer - This Is The Pig The Walkmen - Blue As Your Blood Daniel Johnston - Girlfriend The White Stripes - Air Near My Fingers Animal Collective - Prospect Hummer Dan Auerbach - When I Left The Room M.F. DOOM - Yessir! (feat. Raekwon)
This has long been one of my favorite videos on the Internet: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
Gave up towards the end of season one. Terrible, terrible writing.