or Connect

Posts by SpooPoker

I swore you were Asian.
"FINE N DANDY" 14 AUG 14 1. Ermenegildo Zegna suede coat 2. Mattabisch Napoli tie 3. Mother of Pearl cufflinks 4. Car Shoe car shoes 5. Stetson red hat 6. NWT Sulka silk robe 7. Brioni denim shirt 8. Smith made in France glasses 9. Ermenegildo Zegna Couture tie 10. Cole Haan lizard loafers NOW LIVE
This weeks stuffs….. [[SPOILER]]
RRL is by Caruso.I flip flopped on the Camps jacket but if I kept every single thing I thought was cool, Id need a much, much bigger place to put it all in, and if theres one thing Im not in the mood for yet, its renovations.He's a M, and is sex.
Pit to pit 22.5"Sleeves from shoulder seam 25"Shoulder seams across 18"Across Waist 21.5"Length from BOC 31.5"Nope, sorry! All the ones in the signature thread (that Im deleting in a few minutes)
[IMG...
They could never force returns. Ever. I ga-ron-tee it.
http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/news/fallupdate2014/after-sale-experience-details.html"Note, this does not mean you must offer returns—you will still be able to choose whether to offer returns through your returns policy."
Is there really no interest in my Tom Ford coat before ebay?
Pit to pit - 22"Sleeves from seam - 25.25"Shoulder seams across - 18.5"Across waist - 21.25"Length from BOC - 31"PANTSAcross waist - 18.75"Across hips - 21.5"Inseam - 38 unhemmedAt cuff - 8.25"Rise - 10.75"These are the measurements from last time, which Stitch has not changed, except the pants, which have been made to about 28.5".