or Connect

Posts by SpooPoker

Ive had that happen to me, its extremely frustrating and I'm sorry.Heres a peek at next weeks ties, hopefully theres one similar for you there.
Some fun things around the store today.. Some Orazio "Super Cotton" and tweed, and an Attolini 100 ca$hmere Gren fina and my first ever grenadine pocket square (!!) And I pulled one of each of the things from the flash sale to get ready for the photo shoot …
We want you to keep bidding on our auctions, please.Does nobody like my Marihuana pants?
I wish there was a little more insight that sellers could get about bid theory from eBay. But I think a lot of those "nibble" bids come from the fact that for the greater part of the week, the auction generally sits at a sub-market price and snowballs attention and deal seekers (exactly as designed). Then the high number of followers kick in towards the end, along with the snipers and raise the prices to the market value and beyond. But thats the whole intent of having...
Meanwhile, the guy who won the boots you're talking about doesn't really want to pay because he's got to pay customs on them. So since you're all contributing to post auction traffic on them anyway, if theres anyone who likes them, they may be available again….
Hey guys - Anyone know the model name for this bad boy?
Im a big believer in not having a garage queen but for fucks sake at least park it like a million dollar machine.
Why cant those mismatched N&L shoes have a baby thats a 9.5
WHO PUTS A FUCKING LA FERRARI THERE?!That is NOT Grenadine.