or Connect

Posts by SpooPoker

Long time no post! Ive popped much since Ive last posted here, I really need to start taking pictures of it all next time. Did just get these though.
My consignors and I appreciate that!But don't watch, BID. Last year my auctions ended at $23,120, so we donated $2312 to RMHC. We have to do the same or more this year so don't hold back.
Deal of the day, damn!
Consign?
LOL I didn't even catch that . But its true!
My secret santa gift is in the air! You were not easy my friend, with an inseam 4" longer than my own :/
Hahah, I saw that on TMZ. Not my steez. I prefer the Novitec NF3.
I just launched the auctions that end on December 14th, of which I will be donating 10% of the hammer price to RMHC. Here are some pictures of whats included!
TOP 20 TONIGHT! Don't forget 10% of all the auctions ending December 14th which just went live gets donated to RMHC. Check the top 20 here! 1. Vintage WWII Era Naval Jacket 2. Loewe Madrid Suede Jacket 3. Ralph Lauren Purple Label plaid shacket 4. Polo Ralph Lauren by Corneliani jacket 5. Moncler Doudoune Elastique puffer (one of 6) 6. Philipp Plein limited edition skull crystal shearling jacket (collection of Buzz Bissinger) 7. NWT Levis Vintage Clothing Biker...