or Connect

Posts by SpooPoker

Yup, polite, super friendly, was totally on the seller side of the story. My issues were relatively open and shut (buyer remorse case, feedback removal) but the guy didnt give any hesitation, any resistance, and was so nice. I told him I wanted to speak with his manager to compliment him (Dan, also a great guy) and said he needed to be training other CS reps.
Dude you spelled my name wrong in your phone, its not Kim, but thanks for shooting those over, you have my addy.
Nah, just a standard douche.
Anyone who gets CS rep "Jordan" on the phone, you are blessed. I even held an extra 15 minutes to talk to a supervisor about how awesome he was.
@thriftvader Dude, you are an awesome guy. I mean, really - the package was so far beyond generous, the note was honestly super touching and I will never get rid of that. Thank you.
Bamboo.
I have a longish post on draft addressing all of this - first i need my irod clad contract back and the ETA for it to happen. Hoping to have it tacked in by Wednesday.Beach party? Sure, why not!?That pic was today. First ride of the season. Slow going on the known hole-y roads, but have been scoping out clean highways for a bit
three minutes till auctions end - a lot of great accessories ending at great prices!
Ha, not quite that extravagant, but in theory, my own east egg, and a reward to myself and my family for all this hard work.