or Connect

Posts by SpooPoker

Good luck on the Carms and lets get her closet cleaned out!
Few keepers for me yesterday. Deadstock NWT goat suede tunic, made in Italy. My wife said I look like Jim Morrison in it and got the hots. Cool. $12 Superstars, can't have enough. $9 Seavees for summer $12 Paul Stuart Mogador and HB madder $6,6
You don't win if you don't play.
WUSSUP MAH BROUGHS
I like Ferrari's too.
Is that an SRX?
oh hai
Speaking of cranking, theres only 3 days left in the auctions that Im donating 10% of the hammer price to, so hope you guys all do take a look and throw some bids. Last year I donated $2312 and would love to beat it this year!
LET IT SNOW 1. Gucci ostrich skin trench 2. Brunello Cucinelli womens plaid cashmere blend coat 3. NWT Maison Martin Margiela ivory leather shirt jacket 4. NWT Balenciaga waxed cotton lambskin leather waist band jeans 5. Kiton purple plaid shirt 6. NIB Chanel blue leather pony skin boots 7. NWT Lanvin Paris leather sleeved racer jacket 8. NWT Maison Martin Margiela black perforated suede moto jacket 9. NIB Womens Saint Laurent SL/02H sneakers 10. NWT Saint...
Really sorry for the late replies on this guys, had a very challenging week!Did they really?Buy it. Buy it all.BAMDidn't get time to list those but I believe a 38 or 38.5. They are older, probably 90s but they are exceptional!Looks fantastic man, thanks for the entry!