Posts by SpooPoker

Yup, found the sweet spot. Will drop tomorrow morning! I need to finish up these auctions to go live in a few hours first!
SIZE 44 : PIT TO PIT - 20.25" SLEEVES FROM SHOULDER - 24.25" ACROSS SHOULDER SEAMS - 17.25" LENGTH FROM BOC - 29" SIZE 46 : PIT TO PIT - 21.25" SLEEVES FROM SHOULDER - 24.5" ACROSS SHOULDER SEAMS - 18" LENGTH FROM BOC - 29" SIZE 48 : PIT TO PIT - 21.75" SLEEVES FROM SHOULDER - 25.25" ACROSS SHOULDER SEAMS - 18.25" LENGTH FROM BOC - 29.25" SIZE 50 : PIT TO PIT - 22.25" SLEEVES FROM SHOULDER - 25.5" ACROSS SHOULDER SEAMS - 19.25" LENGTH FROM BOC - 30" SIZE 52: PIT...
Alright, will do it with measurements then. Im not sure if Fallon will have time this morning so sale will be delayed a bit until she can get them. Will give fair warning but will hopefully shoot for Saturday then.
They are EU sizes.
Was not going to do full measurements for the presale, as they are certainly true to size. But will try in the AM.
Chip, those socks are awesome!
Will have the Justo Gimeno presale up in the morning. Waiting on a final price to confirm. But in the meantime, heres my quantities so you can all plan accordingly. Just note the size 50 quantity may decrease by one
I was on both the Gordon Elliot show (guest) and the Sally Jesse Raphael show (audience).
Embossed.Camelyoure building a mystery.
She does not. And thanks for the reminder. Of course she is. But she's feisty!All my inboxes are usually full (TWSS).But thanks! Ill get back to you in a bit. In the meantime, go return some of those purchases to get ready for the Lattanzis.