or Connect

Posts by SpooPoker

I think I'll put "humbler" in the next auction.
Oh definitely! I think for a few years I sent every package without tracking. International stuff with $1000 sales by first class. LOL. Amazing I lived to see this far. But this was the 90s/00s, it was different. Like the wild west. We would mail cash for crying out loud!Once, my friend was selling Rolexes and he taught me a lot about high volume sales. This must have been '04 or so. I was at his house one day and the mailman came with a 12x12x8 box. He was pretty excited...
^ That is all very true. But if I spent 20 minutes trying to figure out how to save 38 cents, Id lose probably $65. Of course, you are 100% right - but as they say, YMMV.
That was cute.And to show you what a good deal you got, look at these with still 7 days to run!http://www.ebay.com/itm/351120765633?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
Theres another batch of amazing ending in 45 minutes
I still don't know what it is
PREMIER SALE NOW LIVE- There is no sales tax within the state of NY for items under $110. Items over $110, there is sales tax.- First to pay gets it, there are no holds- I only have one of each size listed below- All sales are final, no returns.- All items are brand new with tags, first quality- Shipping within the US is free. Shipping outside the US is $25 no matter how many you take.PRICE LIST : ROBERT TALBOTT - $30LUCIANO BARBERA - $45IKE BEHAR - $30GITMAN BROS -...
Working on this
Anyone around this morning for that Robert Talbott / Luciano Barbera shirt Premier sale?