or Connect

Posts by SpooPoker

Sketch?
prelude - last night, friends christmas party. i lost coin flip to either drive and not drink or drink and not drive. Took rari, had fun, wife smashed. today, me - "you're hung over right? cause I've got the itch" her - "scratch the itch, I'm not getting out of fucking bed" I don't want a lot for Christmas There is just one thing I need I don't care about the presents Underneath the Christmas tree. I just want Brioni for my own More than you could ever know Make my wish...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Crockett-Jones-x-Ralph-Lauren-Lindrick-shell-cordovan-wingtip-boot-size-10-5-/281538705445?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item418d03b825 great price for lindricks.
me - suit aisle, diligently checking one by one. no competition in sight. storms in - two flipperish looking dudes, obvi on a hunt. hits scarf rack, overheard "dude thats that burberry good good" me - motherfuck. (speed up label check and moves over to outerwear) flip dudes - march over to outerwear rack, other end from me me - digs in heels, prepared to battle, locks eyes, pulls out bluff material in a london fog overcoat and toss in cart to feign noobness flip dudes -...
thanks everyone, for sending some great items for a stellar week, and to my numerous SF purchasers tonight!
FTFY
That tie is so beautiful.
Auctions ending in a few minutes - good luck to you all and don't forget to PM me with the auction link if you win something so I can adjust your invoice!
I guess it was! 80 watchers no less…