or Connect

Posts by SpooPoker

^ Radical is such an underrated adjective. Need to re indoctrinate that into the vocab. Along with MONDO.
I must say, that DFIH on the Matuozzo is museum worthy.
fuck you zegna jacket 6 sizes too big for me
Thats awesome! I hate the cheek marks on the screen of my D40 hahah!
Since the suits are sold, lets pop off some ties now! No measurements posted but ask me and Ill do my best on width… [[SPOILER]] all ties are between 3.25 - 3.75" unless notedVersace black jacquard barocco v tip - $30drakes slubby beige silk solid - $40 (either 3 or 3.25")drakes brown spotted - $45luciano barbera brown crosshatch - free with $100 tie purchase (i got this as a gift from @orgetorix and would feel bad selling it for dough) - on the wide side, maybe 3...
BOTH TOM FORD SUITS SOLD Wear them well and give them a good life, kind sir. Please post fit pics of my boys so I can be a proud former father. Godspeed
dassit.
Several hundred thousand. 2500+ each week for a few years. Bless her heart.And no, not asking for recs. Pretty sure Im going to go with this -http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nikon-d5300-digital-slr-camera-with-18-140mm-vr-lens-black/2067102.p?id=1219068635794&skuId=2067102&st=categoryid$pcmcat180400050000&cp=1&lp=1