or Connect

Posts by SpooPoker

yeah the comedown after one of those hauls the next time out is pretty fucking ruining.heres a storywhen i played semi full time poker, i went up to foxwoods for the weekend, for a WSOP tournament. my friends and i paid the $500 entry fee and decided to play a cash game while we waited (4 hours or so) for the tournament. i sat down at a 5/10 no limit table and was up about 3K in a half hour (the equivalent of bandits haul pretty much, in terms of the high). flopped set...
the answer is always Rob Ford.
when that shit happens to me, the initial scan of the rack gives me a little chub, knowing there are some potentially good patterns therethen that first label turns and its boaner time, we've got a winnersecond label turns, raging fucking boaner, vision gets blurry,third label turns, light headedness occurs, trembling sets in, thinking already about posting on SFif theres a 4th I'm not even looking, I'm a thrift god, soaring above the clouds, unstoppable, and know that...
i want torchys tacos.
nicht mein freund etwas falsch mit ihrem computer.
this is about half.alden shellgaziano girlingusa made chucksalden shellalden shelljohnston & murphy shellmarc guyot for paul stuartberlutijohn lobbchuckscarminagaziano girlingcarmina navy shellralph lauren crocodilegaziano girlinggucci alligator bellyvassalden for brooks brothers shelljohn lobb chapelbespoke del torogaziano girlingavi rossini stingrayrl x crockett marlow shelledward green for rlplstubbs wootonbrioni alligatorgaziano girlingcrockett jonesgaziano girling...
AROUND THE WORLD 20 AUG 15 1. Oliver Peoples Genuine Horn Glasses (also two Morgenthal Frederics horn glasses listed) 2. Vintage Polo Sport Baseball Hat 3. Alligator Skin Cufflinks and Tie Bar Set 4. Barbour Linen Scarf 5. Very Rare Hermes for Northern Trust One-Off Silk Scarf 6. Morty Sills Reversible Cashmere Blend / Silk Scarf 7. Vintage Horsehide & Shearling Flight Jacket 8. McGeorge Lords Shetland Shawl Collar Cardigan 9. Dries Van Noten Linen Blend...
some dubs with better pictures….
thanks shop goodwill! http://www.shopgoodwill.com/viewItem.asp?ItemID=23554509
its two extra hands to put something in the cart as welladd a kid and its 4jussayin