or Connect

Posts by SpooPoker

IIRC 3.5"Varying between 54-56 L EU.
ok this first round of stuff is things from last week that i haven't had time to post tf era gucci suit early vintage lilly p shirts rl rugby and vilebrequin bag ltd ed movado series 800 hat ties including a very rare washington tremlett pop giant joop! leather duffle with hard frame e thrift lot of vintage swatches crazy ass lined cortefeil coat canali navy essential and vintage fioravanti hand made nwt barbour vintage tommy and this awesome knit...
Almost done just hitting up underwear aisle real quick
FUCK YES
Oh my god it's happening to me
Which one of us will be blessed by the "Thriftening 2015™" today?
note to self - always double check spelling before publishing a "Cuntess Mara" tie. That O makes a big difference.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/11/nyregion/40000-crocodile-jacket-is-stolen-from-zilli-in-manhattan.html?_r=0
^^ I edited your post and spoilered the pictures for you.
yeah the comedown after one of those hauls the next time out is pretty fucking ruining.heres a storywhen i played semi full time poker, i went up to foxwoods for the weekend, for a WSOP tournament. my friends and i paid the $500 entry fee and decided to play a cash game while we waited (4 hours or so) for the tournament. i sat down at a 5/10 no limit table and was up about 3K in a half hour (the equivalent of bandits haul pretty much, in terms of the high). flopped set...