or Connect

Posts by SpooPoker

Home run #onestop again. @tgent87 I missed you man!!!!
agree, thats a winner.
Yes! Theres lots of love for the 42 and for the bigger dudes too. And the cufflinks up this week are killer.Tie issue fixed, thank you.And it took everything in me to sell that pink Isaia. That fit me like a GLOVE. That jacket is amaze balls.
that was a hell of a fucking deal there.
FALLING FOR YOU 22 SEPTEMBER 16 1. SNS Herning Black Lake Stark Cardigan 2. NWT $2795 Isaia Napoli Pink Silk Blend Plaid Jacket 3. Fine & Rare 1950s Chevron Weave Maroon Tassel Fringed Smoking Robe 4. Kent Wang Genuine Coral Branch Cufflinks 5. NWT Brunello Cucinelli Alpaca Blend Modern Chesterfield Coat 6. Jil Sander by Silvano Lattanzi Deep Plum Chukka Boots 7. 1969 Hermes Julia Abadie “La Coronne” Silk Mens Scarf 8. R&Y Augousti Genuine Ostrich Leg Bone...
Yeah I saw that. makes $5500 seem like a free suit.
Those seem a little fey to me to threaten a big giant dude like you.
wooo 34K
to be clear, and I hope @HansderHund and Wes are taking the helm again this year (touches nose, says not it), the TT SS will be our own entity, though if you guys want to sign up for the main one as well : http://www.styleforum.net/t/529494/secret-santa-2016-the-official-thread
New York, USA40 L, 15.5, 34 W, 9.5 ShoeDo not need - Pink cashmere Attolini tiePM SENT