or Connect

Posts by SpooPoker

north of 70.
except maybe that elusive second chance offer!i take it all. /thatswhatshesaidalready got you bro, thank you!
three little birds.
One of my coolest finds. thanks man!
Who wears a 44R and is looking for about 7 new SCs in wicked holland & Sherry wools and cashmeres?
I fucking love it. Anyone sees taxidermy, kop now PM me later.PM sent
Hey guys - auctions end in about 12 hours, theres still lots of good deals to be had, and I want to beat last years donation to RMHC this year so look for you, look for your friends, your wives, etc. and have some bids! Use the links in my sig to look by category! Don't forget, always free US shipping for SF members, just PM me the auction link if you win. International friends, half off listed shipping costs for you as well, just PM me.
Hey guys - auctions end in about 12 hours, theres still lots of good deals to be had, and I want to beat last years donation to RMHC this year so look for you, look for your friends, your wives, etc. and have some bids! Use the links in my sig to look by category! Don't forget, always free US shipping for SF members, just PM me the auction link if you win. International friends, half off listed shipping costs for you as well, just PM me.
went to an estate sale today and caught a great price on this giant and i mean GIANT Greater Kudu taxidermy… had the woman down over 50% of ask…. but was vetoed by my wife