or Connect

Posts by SpooPoker

PREMIER SALE NOW LIVE- There is no sales tax within the state of NY for items under $110. Items over $110, there is sales tax.- First to pay gets it, there are no holds- I only have one of each size listed below- All sales are final, no returns.- All items are brand new with tags, first quality- Shipping within the US is free. Shipping outside the US is $25 no matter how many you take.PRICE LIST : ROBERT TALBOTT - $30LUCIANO BARBERA - $45IKE BEHAR - $30GITMAN BROS -...
Working on this
Anyone around this morning for that Robert Talbott / Luciano Barbera shirt Premier sale?
I never really gave two hoots about swimwear, basically. I had some random surf shop stuff, J. Crew, etc. Nothing of quality - these are of course a world away. Zip front is awesome, snap button closure a super plus. Its much easier to take a leak. Trimmer through the hips gives it a great shape, Well placed pockets and a perfect hit mid-thigh. Apres-beach when you throw on your polo, they look like they are nice shorts, not a big old mess of nylon.35 should go 34 or L.
The beauty of Thom Browne.
Magicians take ties seriously.
Thanks man, a wife and an iPhone.FUCKING EPIC ---@edmorel Shantung shorts came in handy too
Yup, exactly. I take a 34/L in these.
Nope not all. About 30 listed on ebay :The other ones in the FS link in my sig!
I ship to Mexico