or Connect

Posts by SpooPoker

SUPCRUE
want to sleep in box of thrifted cashmere #issues
and fyi I'm starting every day with a remixed thrift song if it winds up like this
Flusser is bespoke, i have a name.Turbocharged lawyer
Ive been doing this for 15 years and have been waiting for this day for pretty much just as long. One store. Where ever you see pinstripes, its a full suit. Kitons are 100% cashmere, 98% of the Zegnas are either 100% cashmere, cashmere silk, 15mil15 or Cashco. Everything is dead mint. N/A zegna x 18 prl, prl corn suit, gucci by zegna, flusser bespoke brioni brunello kiton kiton brunello kiton zegna soft winter coat, polo tweed hat, herrera women's shearling, vacco...
30 jackets suits coats All Gucci Kiton Zegna and Brunello Cashmere Still going
Saturday morning jumped out of bed and hoped to find the best suit got in my car and raced like a jet because i am spoo knocked on the door, you open at 10 to ask you a kew-es-shun do you have clothes from an old fashioned man yeah can i thrift kitons for the rest of my life say yes say yes because i need to know you say ill only find sean john till the day i die tough luck my friend but wes says go why no kiton for spooooo don't you know i want vicuna toooooo why no...