or Connect

Posts by SpooPoker

^ Dude, Chanel scarf is 100% fake, and I have my doubts about the Versus and VJC pieces. The Versus one is an uber recent label so things may have progressed beyond my scope but the Gianni Versace tag on that is usually only for first line pieces. Versus is produced in a different factory. Could be wrong if this is the newest and things have changed. The VJC leather is a style that is heavily faked, though that tag looks almost legit, but would need better pics to confirm....
^ strippers tit.
well, time for a cabernet and some presents
JLCarminaGGVassVisvimsizes IDK yet, first, presents, wine, and prep for Liverano private sale
this just in (literally)
^ yes, yes, no no
All true thrift. $7 max item except the burberry which they overcharged at $19.sorry, edit - suits were a little bit more
Sketch?
prelude - last night, friends christmas party. i lost coin flip to either drive and not drink or drink and not drive. Took rari, had fun, wife smashed. today, me - "you're hung over right? cause I've got the itch" her - "scratch the itch, I'm not getting out of fucking bed" I don't want a lot for Christmas There is just one thing I need I don't care about the presents Underneath the Christmas tree. I just want Brioni for my own More than you could ever know Make my wish...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Crockett-Jones-x-Ralph-Lauren-Lindrick-shell-cordovan-wingtip-boot-size-10-5-/281538705445?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item418d03b825 great price for lindricks.