or Connect

Posts by SpooPoker

Hey guys - I stupidly missed a pair of Ravello full straps on B&S a few weeks ago and I cant stop thinking about them. If anyone has any models (full strap, LHS, anything really) in Ravello or Cigar, preferably in Aberdeen that theyd like to sell in a 9.5, please let me know.
Heres your first chance at some Drakes x LuxeSwap goodness, and its for a good cause. I expect you guys to turn out strong for this. http://www.styleforum.net/t/532972/styleforum-gives-2016-our-annual-holiday-charity-auctions-for-the-ronald-mcdonald-house/15#post_8665072
Can I start with some teasers? Haven't narrowed down the selection yet but some possibilities.....
That is a beautiful coat.
im gonna need a bigger box for my guy.
How much was that LP Martingala?
that moment when you see your friend in the thrift who flips a totally different category than you and he says "I just found the coolest thing Ive ever found" - you get all excited for him, and then he shows you a $15 vintage 1960s Levi's big E trucker jacket with a painted naked lady riding a sabertooth tiger on the back.
How about the suit lineup this week?
100% Silk, inside and out. 42.Pit to pit 24.25"Sleeves from shoulder seam 25"Shoulder seams across 20.5"Length from bottom of collar 33"