or Connect

Posts by SpooPoker

and some other interesting stuff that came around today.. Lobb Monitaly Esemplare Casentino Beams Japan Lardini Needles
Feeling good, Billy Ray!This guy I know sent it in for consignment.
Rach, good to hear from you.and thanks for the thought.
You certainly can. PM incoming.Thats great man, thank you - its a great shot of him and I think it would be a nice image to use.
Brian, you made the home page, my friend. We're gonna make you proud. Rally up, thrifters.
and today, at the shop…. Gant by Michael Bastian "Galapagos" dip dyed seersucker jacket Thom Browne OCBD Simonnot Godard rainbow plaid voile cotton pocket square J. Crew Bowery pant Gaziano & Girling St. Tropez Creed Virgin Island Water
Gant by Michael Bastian "Galapagos" dip dyed seersucker jacket Thom Browne OCBD Simonnot Godard rainbow plaid voile cotton pocket square J. Crew Bowery pant Gaziano & Girling St. Tropez Creed Virgin Island Water
Just put up an awesome pair of vintage Ray Bans on B&S, if anyone is interested! http://www.styleforum.net/t/525149/vintage-ray-ban-bausch-lomb-usa-made-wayfarer-ii-sunglasses
Yup, all auctions will have #ForBrian in the title - I just need the items that will be included before next Thursday here so we can have a comprehensive list. Appreciate your support.
Awesome pair of vintage Ray Bans, made by Bausch & Lomb. Prescription lenses, but can easily be changed. Scuffs on frames with expected vintage wear. These are the ones they talk about when they say they don't make em like they used to. Comes with the original case. Free shipping within the US, $15 outside the US.