or Connect

Posts by SpooPoker

a. I heard it was inkjet printedb. She's got enough damn bags and I said woman, one has to go TODAYc. The lord giveth and the lord taketh awayd. She asked nicely if I could ask my SF peeps if they wanted it cause she'd love some cash cash
Here you go - happy to make a package deal on more than one piece - still tons of ties/ps's/scarves to come but thats another day. Sales tax in NY for $110 or more, all sales final, prices include shipping within the USA, outside the US depends on what you get and we can work out shipping cost…. yada yada yada GO!Borrelli Napoli bespoke (not for me) blue corduroy SC - 3 roll 2, 2V, gorgeous color and texture. Longer than the rest of my jackets, for a true 40L.$235 now $199...
Thanks guys, noted. I hope to have that premier sale up shortly then!In the meantime, working on a few more closet clean pieces to add - scarves. Hoping to have that uploaded in just a bit.
INTEREST CHECK Guys, would you be interested in some basic, simply patterned NWT dress shirts from Robert Talbott? Nothing crazy, classic simple patterns, good collars, at $30 a pop? Hands please.
Pit to pit - 21.25"Sleeves from shoulder seam - 26"Shoulder seams across - 18.5"Across waist - 20.25"Length from BOC - 31.5"
SOME PRICE DROPS AND ADDED POCKET SQUARES----Here you go - happy to make a package deal on more than one piece - still tons of ties/ps's/scarves to come but thats another day. Sales tax in NY for $110 or more, all sales final, prices include shipping within the USA, outside the US depends on what you get and we can work out shipping cost…. yada yada yada GO!Tom Ford 3 piece grey cashmere wool pinstripe suit - infamous is not out of line for this one.$925 now $875 NOW $825...
Thank you! I don't know the exact name, but all of those were shot on the "action" setting - the running man on the wheel, in natural daylight, a cloudy day here in New York. No mods to the aperture or anything made - just right out of the box.I did appreciate the suggestion on the 5200 - glad I did roll the dice on this one though - but did consider your note in store. No moire so far, fingers crossed.
http://putthison.com/post/50734622318/the-man-who-thrifted-a-ferrari-whod-have-thought
also, these are great finds but not for this thread (except the LP) - the thrift thread is where you should be posting the others!
I think you and I need to talk.