or Connect

Posts by SpooPoker

shell selvedge alligator synchilla fake tits my cars missing anything? actually, id like to try some real chicago deep dish pizza, and id appreciate some waffle house, when the box gets to me. so on the real, who is going to co-chair this with me? NOW HIRING COO - KnowledgeBox™ REQUIREMENTS - Must have proven organizational skills, good communication, be based in the USA, and have perfunctory knowledge of menswear minutia. Must be able to tolerate a boldly dressed...
Wow, im glad that you guys are all into the KnowledgeBox ™ As Im sure you can imagine, I myself don't have time to coordinate such a thing to start - so Im going to look to the field of you all to collect all the donations from us and assemble the KnowledgeBox™. Ill be happy to send off your first pieces of information to start it off into the world. By show of hands, who wants to start receiving donations and be in charge to send this off? Once its off for the first...
I think we should start a thrift thread box that we pass around so you guys can experience some things. Like a swatch of grenadine, a swatch of real croc, etc. I'm happy to start it off, I don't have spare grenadine though, if anyone's got a donor. What else should be included?
I literally never fuss about my knots. I do them once and that's it. Takes all of 20 seconds lol. Just practice.
that one is mine - I traded someone for it but its a little bit roomier than i like. I'm pissed, because i love it.
sorry again for dubs…
whoever kops the Aaliyah, a fit pic is mandatory.
[IMG...