or Connect

Posts by SpooPoker

RUNNING WITH THE SHADOWS OF THE NIGHT 7 MAY 15 1. Barena Venezia double faced knit jacket 2. Swaine Adeney orange checked faux tweed jacket 3. Turnbull & Asser pique bomber jacket 4. Schott 740-N leather peacoat (hard to find size 34!) 5. N. Peal 100% cashmere striped sweater 6. Rugby Ralph Lauren herringbone tweed belt 7. Brioni Nutria fur collared storm system gilet 8. Brioni storm system navy coat 9. NIB Christian Louboutin spiked loafers 10. Want Les...
I'm quite certain she's hoping for the narrowest possible shoulders.
Appreciate that! I'll tell our fantastic measurer you said so. She's very good. (And due to give birth today!)
Is a grenadine!62 x 3.25Thanks for asking - there is tax in NY as we are an entity here, correct. eBay is programmed to send invoices to reflect such - to charge sales tax with any address with "NY" as a ship to state. Unfortunately, not all the time does it recognize that there are minutia to tax, such as the $110 rule. I try and catch it when I can on the spot, but if someone else is doing postage, it 99% goes overlooked. Shoot me a PM with an auction number and Ill take...
two days, two stores. Solid pieces. ties, PS pindot is made in france, thats a new one for me for PS PS for me, BB belt, lizard for my floor, braces watch book for me signed by the author AEs shirts SC's, PRL is corny DB blue flannel brass, tails is 1930s-1940s, going to break the $50 mark with that ha suits, HF madison, shawl tux, peak tux brioni gold button, corny prl that fits N/A brit virtually nwot aforementioned reverse macklemore, my new abominable...
It would be awesome if there was somewhere you could send them, then.
If the tracking shows as held in customs or attempted customs, its not your responsibility and thats a win. Call Paypal if the tracking shows as such.RUSTIC Etro Milano Donegal Flecked Slate Blue Herringbone Tweed Jacket Sport Coat Blazer
Pit to pit 22.25"Sleeves from shoulder seam 23.25"Shoulder seams across 18.25"Across Waist 20.75"Length from bottom of collar 29.5"