Posts by SpooPoker

TWSS
was it as cool in person as in pictures? (the house)I thought I was the only one who did that
yep, probably iguana.
At the widest, across the middle.
x-post over from the LuxeSwap thread, any of you guys experienced this before? its weird.
I see what you mean. Weird ebay glitch there, going to X-post over to the eBay thread to see if anyone else has the same thing.
About 2 months ago I thrifted these two pairs for about 10 bucks each. They were shot to shit with all kinds of wear, stretching, holes in the soles, etc. 8 weeks later this showed up at my door nearly brand new - very pleased!
Just a shout out to the fine folks at Alden - about 2 months ago I thrifted these two pairs for about 10 bucks each. They were shot to shit with all kinds of wear, stretching, holes in the soles, etc. I used their restoration service and 8 weeks later this showed up at my door - nearly brand new, re-lasted, resoled, re stamped, polished, boxed and stamped with the original model number and size, and with trees. Its like a sore dick, you cant beat it!
Agree. eBay was lit last night, I picked these Cigar's up for $399 with the trees.
shit, wrong answer? lol