or Connect

Posts by SpooPoker

"The worst fault a salesman can commit is to be a bore. Foster any attempt to talk about other things; the longer you stay the better you get to know the prospect, and the more you will be trusted."- David Ogilvyhttp://www.inc.com/ss/10-greatest-salespeople-of-all-time#1I loledIve never come across a PRL with a Corneliani label that has the "made in slovakia" label in the neck, you must be crazy. [[SPOILER]]
"STORM" 24 JULY 14 1. Chester Barrie Savoy Tailors Guild 100% Cashmere SC 2. Vass U Last inverted wingtips 3. Invertere reversible corduroy / cotton rain jacket 4. Valstarino cinnamon suede blouson 5. NWT Levi’s Vintage Clothing Type II Trucker jacket 6. Turnbull & Asser Bird of Prey emblematic tie 7. NWT Thom Browne OCBD 8. Real Jade Cufflinks 9. Derek Rose madder silk dressing gown 10. Turnbull & Asser neat print foulard silk tie NOW LIVE
LOL Took the benz and that was still not easy. I ruined a finamore shirt in the process but hey.
had the itch pretty bad today. Headed out on the way home and scratched it. Was sort of meh, but good to get out. 4 pairs of J Crew pants in my size, and opal ring for my daughter, and thats about it.Until I saw this fucker getting wheeled out literally as my hand was on the door going out.N/AI know nothing about it except its probably one of the coolest things Ive bought. @eazye is this the peugeot Im looking for? DEAD MINT. [[SPOILER]]
Isaia Finamore Drakes x LuxeSwap Thrifted PS J. Crew GG
She needs to get whacked?7UK / 40.5 ish…US 10, stretch cotton, short and cute!
backwards scans are right up there with dentists, flat tires on highways, and 4 year old birthday parties.
Codpiece?