or Connect

Posts by SpooPoker

Can I ask what was the cause?
Moo, IDK anything about Persian rugs but that was custom made for that hallway.
still tempted to get one and take the cloth and make vicuna ties out of it.
This week. Was a slow-ish week but the womens game is super strong. Bunch of mixed places so I dont know my PPU but I would estimate $10-12. I dont want to sell the RL tweed pillows but my wife is kind of insisting on it :/ Gucci gown is absolutely stunning and thats going in my windows next week for sure.
Doc, my thoughts with you.
you've missed a bunch since your last post.
Just to expound a bit on the Brook Club blazer buttons. I get a random phone call at the store from a woman who says she sold her house and has some clothes she'd rather not donate and wants me to come look. I leave the store and drive over, and its this amazing old world estate in the heart of the Gold Coast, true old money wealth. Water views, incredible pool and pool house, 3 acres of prime North Shore money. I pick a few things (womens) and she tells me that her...
RIDE ALONG, KIDS OF ALL AGES 20 OCTOBER 16 1. Vintage Brooks Brothers 3 Piece Suit 2. Brooks Brothers Black Fleece by Thom Browne B/W Gingham Jacket 3. NIB Yeezy 750′s 4. Nikon Japanese Made Tortoise Shell French Lens Sunglasses 5. Yeezy Beluga 350′s 6. NWOB John Lobb Medbourne’s 7. Alden for Brooks Brothers #8 Shell Cordovan Full Strap Loafers 8. Ralph Lauren by Corneliani Charcoal Flannel with Purple Check Suit 9. Rare Blazer Buttons from the Brook Club, NYC...