or Connect

Posts by SpooPoker

1. That I don't know. Im waiting for the first round of checks to come in before sending the main packet to them. So yeah, a little bit. Ill probably send the packet early next week.2. Im just going off of the return address on the envelope - some people used their SF name or their business name.
Todays mail brings some updates…MW IN VISTA CA"VG" IN SEATTLE WABP IN WHITEHOUSE STATION NJNP IN PLANTATION FLBH IN JUPITER FLTG IN SAN DIEGO CAJS IN ORLANDO FLMW IN RICHMOND VARE IN BEAUMONT TXJT IN MINNEAPOLIS MN(added)JS IN OLATHE, KSBP IN HEMPSTEAD, NYWO IN NEW OXFORD, PATS IN SEATTLE, WA"CCC" IN NEW PROVIDENCE, NJNL IN COLUMBUS, OH
Kidding. Now it is
Sorry again about the timing of the auctions ending. However, I may need to think about shitty wifi in the future - smashed the best week ever total again!
Some are made in Italy.
I carry poo emojis. in my thom browne backpackchicks love poo emojis
i use a lot of emoticons chicks love emoticons
Waves look right to me.
Long time no post for this thread. Found these two yesterday and would love some other info on them. @Pierson v Post was kind enough to get me info on the medals for the top one, but the bottom one I cant find anything about. Im pretty sure that union label is from pre 1934, but cant seem to place the west point on the label with the real west point.
ding!