or Connect

Posts by SpooPoker

Amazing find! I remember 10% of that night.How comfortable are you with lapels that wide and a stance that high? Honest question.So classic.I am Bubba Watson.
- There is no sales tax within the state of NY for items under $110. Items over $110, there is sales tax.- First to pay gets it, there are no holds- I only have one of each size listed below- The prices are firm, there will not be any price drops as Im keeping anything remotely close to my size, they are that fucking awesome.- All sales are final, no returns.- All items are brand new with tags, first quality- Shipping within the US is $10, if you buy 2 or more there is...
Watch your back, southerners. Eggs aint the only thing Im poaching here.
So, who is ready for a long awaited NWT Premier sale for LBM/Aspesi/Boglioli/RMFB?
nwt chucks are CASH MONIES
Yarmulke challenge. I can feel it coming.
Comes with free Molly. So you can throw it out the window and say you don't pop Molly but you rock Tom Ford. EZXXX it is.Pricing… working on that.
Is 75% silk 25% linen shatnaz?
Pit to pit - 21.75Sleeves from shoulder seam -25Shoulder seams across - 19.5 (front)Across waist - 19Length from BOC - 30.5PANTSAcross waist - 17.5 (room to let)Across hips - 22.25Inseam - 30At cuff - 8Cuff height - 0Underneath - 2Rise - 11.25
PLUSONETHOUUUUUSSANDD