or Connect

Posts by franz_sanchez

I have a Calvin Klein wallet I use and its worked for me just fine. Help up pretty well for only being a $40 Wallet. I used to have a Tommy Bahama wallet and looked like real nice leather. Not like many of the cheaper wallets where your not sure how long it will last even though being made with Leather. If you look hard enough at Marshall's like I do you can usually find Polo or Joseph Abboud wallets sometimes and only $20. Thats what I paid for Tommy Bahama wallet. My...
If you were to buy a good pair of dress shoes Allen Edmonds tend to be good for the price. I know they can be expensive but at least 1/2 the price in comparsion to other brands out there like Ferragamo, Bruno Magli, and other high end brands. If I weren't wanting to spend a lot of money on a high quality shoe I would go Mezlan. I don't know how good they are but they are Made in Spain. They make their shoes with Italian Leather. I have a pair and they seem to be pretty...
Quote: Originally Posted by JonHecht The shoe gods have been blessing me: Pretty sure that they've only been worn once before And here's a 41R BB that will be going in B/S soon. Look pretty new/barely worn. Is it Golden Fleece? Any info on it? I also got a cheap pair of thinsulate gloves that happen to fit me... like a glove. I figure they'll be useful this weekend in the frigid city of New York (as opposed to the beautiful city...
If you don't want something that costs hundreds of dollars that is high quality I go with the scarves made by V Fraas. The Scarves JC Penny sold a couple years ago were V Fraas. They sold Towncraft Scarves you could tell are made by V Fraas. All V Fraas scarves are Made in Germany which I would think would make them fairly high quality for the price. The V Frass ones sold in the Womens Department usually sell for about $38 retail. They usually have them on sale for...
When I purchase stuff I usually go for the cheaper designers. The stuff that can be found at Macy's, Bonton, Belk, etc. If I can get something a little fancier I try to. Like most of the Sportcoats I have aren't that fancy. I went to Marshall once and for about $22 I got a nice Bill Blass Sport Coat that was Made in Italy. It's usually hard to get any sportcoat's new for that cheap and that aren't cheaply made somewhere like mexico or columbia or something. Some weeks...
It depends on what quality of wallet your talking about. I just use a Calvin Klein wallet I got at Marshall's for around $10. I used to have a Tommy Bahama wallet. There was a time where our Marshall's had Tommy Bahama wallets for $20. The leather on the Tommy Bahama wallet's don't feel cheap. Most leather wallet's I see sold at stores like Macy's or wherever don't look like they would last too long. If you don't care you are using a cheap branded wallet I saw at Boscov's...
It depends where you live. We have a shopping mall with a Macy's. They sometimes have sales on clearanced price shoes. Sometimes 30%,40% and even 50% off the the cleranced price. So you could get a pair shoes for as much as 75%. I purchased earlier in the year a pair of Bostonian Provo shoes. I believe they are wingtip shoes and they only cost me about $35 on clearance. If you got to Macy's and look at what they have on clearance it seems like they have a fair amount of...