or Connect

Posts by franz_sanchez

Quote: Originally Posted by mikejungle Hi, so I've got a bit of a dilemma. I've got a wedding to attend this coming saturday and I have no shoes to go with my black suit. My only two options are a new pair of sambas or an old ugly...really ugly pair of square toed stacy adams. Can you guys tell me any possible solutions? I can't spend more than $100 on new shoes, and I don't really want to anyway; the only option I can think of at that price point are...
Quote: Originally Posted by Cant kill da Rooster +1 on the discount stores. You can definitely find an RL or HF in that price range. What discounts stores are you talking about? We have a Marshall's and they don't have many sportcoats or suits at all. They have few but they are from brands like Concepts by Claiborne and Angelo Rossi. In the same shopping center they replaced the Mervyn's that had closed and its now a Burlington Coat Factory....
What type of Shoes did you purchase? What brand were the shoes? What condition were the shoes suppose to be in? I would interested to know a little bit more. I haven't had anything like this happen to me. I have bought plenty of things on Ebay and didn't have any problem. I do understand though when you do things like return an item they won't refund you the shipping price. A couple of weeks ago I sold and item. I ran into a problem because I got a message from seller...
I would have to say the top shirt brands are Polo Ralph Lauren Joseph Abboud Ike Behar Hugo Boss Ted Baker Bugatchi Tommy Bahama Lacoste Penguin Ben Sherman I know these aren't the highest brands. I chose from brands I would actually buy shirts from that I can actually get a good deal. Sometimes I can get Polo branded shirts for around $20 at Macy's. The other day I got a Hugo Boss shirt at Macy's for only $10. I'm not looking at best brands but the best brands I can get...
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker The Rack just sucks. I love the hunt more than anyone, and I dont have the patience to dig through all that garbage. Whomever up there said its like a TJ Maxx was 100% spot on. We have 2 Nordstrom's Racks that we could go to but they are at least 20-25 minutes away. We have a TJ Maxx that is about 10 minutes away that sits just on the edge of Los Angeles County and seems to serve richer people. They get...
Quote: Originally Posted by crazyquik A few more. I hadn't been in over a year, and this time I found no RLPL, no Hickey golf clothes, or even mid-level Polo. Instead there was a Flusser, Flusser Golf, and Flusser Classic (all made in Vietnam or China) and some RL Chaps So it seems like they are moving further away from closing out major brands, and more to selling their own (low quality, but low priced) brands. That picture reminds...
Quote: Originally Posted by Sean Archer Bosca cognac. Forget black or grey. They have Bosca wallets on the Belk website. They have some on clearance for around $20-$30. I forget how cheap but that is a pretty good deal.
I have a Guess watch I got a couple of years ago at a Mervyn's for about $20. I thought I did pretty good because the watch itself would normally retail for $85. If you are looking for a cheap beater watch Guess Watches seem to be pretty good watches. People say the movements they use are Timex but they haven't had much problems with Guess Watches. There aren't many cheaper designer or fashion watches I would get that can be found at the Department Store. Guess,...
I know once they had some Bruno Magli belts at our local Marshall's once. They had them for $40. I think that was about 8 years ago or so. Now if Marshall's has an anything good they might have Polo, Cole Haan, Bugatchi and other brands like that. You can usually go to Ross or Marshall's and get a Polo Belt for $20. Even Ross which usually sells cheaper designer clothing seems to get Polo belts all the time. I got a $140 Polo belt once for $20. The price on the Polo belts...
Quote: Originally Posted by thoogsby If you're tall they're quite awesome. I'm 6'4" and the 32x34 hits my shoes perfectly with no break. I'm also 6'4" but need 30X34. You can get 32X34 at some stores but for my size its even harder. Unless I wanted unhemmed pants I would have to get towncraft pants from Jc Pennys. The department stores I have seen they might have 30x32 but not 30X34.