or Connect

Posts by franz_sanchez

Our Macy's had some good deals. I found some Stanton Classic Fit Polo Sports Shirts. They were maked down to $10. Plus with the 15% bonus coupon you could get them even cheaper. They had some newer shirts which were probably marked down to $50 but some of these older cheaper $10 priced shirts were mixed in. I decided to buy 3 of them. 1 shirt to keep and the other 2 shirts to sell on ebay. If I had know about this earlier I could have used the $10 that was good until 1PM...
I have rarely purchased any Hugo Boss stuff because usually you can't find at deep discounts. I could go to Nordstroms and get a Hugo Boss shirt for 50% but to me that's not cheap enough. Sometimes you can find Polo Ralph Lauren stuff for $20. They even have at our local Macy's a few Polo casual dress shirts that were originally $89 now for only $10. Now that's cheap. I found one Hugo Boss Dress Shirt at Macy's and on sale for around $80. That's much more than I would...
Quote: Originally Posted by joe240 This is a Hugo Boss Pasolini in my size for $100. Seems like a great price despite it being a Boss, but I was concerned about the color for an interview. It has a greyish/tan/beige look to it. Also would these Magnanni canelas go with it? Or what does go with that color as far as shoes? Black? I know, I'm clueless, but at least I know I'm clueless right? Help! I know Hugo Boss suits aren't...
Quote: Originally Posted by acecow Click on any suit, check the fabric. The ones I saw were all made from the same fabric with 15% polyester. It can't be right. If something's too good to be true, it probably is. I'd be scared to buy anything from them until someone here actually confirms they sell original goods. http://www.suitsbay.com/faq.html If you read their FAQ they will tell you who they are and what they do. They make it sound...
I came across this website Suits Bay. They have suits from brands like Armani, Prada, Gucci, Zegna, Canali, etc. all at super cheap price. I'm seing suits at $200-300 which seems like a really low price for many of these brands. They make is sound like they get the stuff from the Original Oem Factories and They purchase the Overage from the original designers orders. I'm guessing they are not selling fakes but those prices seem to good to be true. They make it sound like...
Quote: Originally Posted by Cant kill da Rooster Have you considered Fred Perry, Ben Sherman or Lacoste? Not sure if you can avoid a logo though. You can try Bugatchi polo shirts if you don't want a logo. I saw one on clearance at Marshall's for $20 and it had no logo. You could also try Michael Kors polo shirts if you want a plain Polo Shirt. I tend to like Polo's with striped patters. I have gotten Polo's from RL, Nautica, Timberland,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Doxe I'm travelling to Vienna and Budapest to buy hand made, un-gemmed shoes. I'm disguising it as a vacation with the wife, but I chose the location for shoes. I could go to Cuba for half the price and I could wear Aldo shoes for 1/10th the price of what I'm going to pay. So why pay the cost and go through all the effort? Because craftsmanship counts. Because everything in today's society from marriage, to cars to...
I have a Smartek handheld steam I have using. I got on sale for around $30 online from Bonton. It isn't very fancy but It works just fine for steaming things like Shirts and Pants. Seems to get the wrinkles out pretty good.
Is the Hyde Park even made in Italy. On the website you get the impression its probably Made in India. I think the Hyde Park is way overpriced for $265. You can get the Melton Cap Toe shoes for $165. I don't know what the extra $100 justifies getting the more expensive shoes. All or most Johnston Murphy shoes are made with Calfskin. If your going to spend the $265 just get the Park Avenues instead or spend less and get the Melton Cap Toes.
Quote: Originally Posted by Blamm May get me booted off SF - but here goes. Assuming you're not working with the people on SF - you'll draw complements for these shoes - and be better outfitted than 99% of others in your office - - Cole Haan or Bostonian both ~$100 - Lands End has wingtips in black, brown, and choc suede for ~$50 - spend another $25 for a decent shoe shine kit (big horsehair brush, Kiwi black/brown, edge dressing...) - spend another $5...