or Connect

Posts by Niko

Quote: Originally Posted by LeonM Spiros Vondas. "The Greek" wasn't even greek. Leon Actually, this is not "The Greek." That was his boss. This character (Spiros Vondopoulos) is listed on Wikipedia as Greek, and was played by Paul Ben-Victor. As for whether "The Greek" (played by Bill Raymond) was Greek or not (from Wikipedia discussions/debate): "I've heard that HBO was threatened by a team of Greek lawyers of being sued for...
Here is a better photo (I used Irfanview). By the way, I'm am simply wondering if this is a certain style with it's own "genera" (so-to-speak). It looks good on this actor, I admire this unusual look and am amazed how well he pulls it off. Also, the character does not pop his collar on his leather jacket normally. In the photo in the first post he was protecting his neck from cold wind. That photo is of his popped jacket collar is toward the last scene in episode 11...
I do know the look is from Joseph Abboud. The picture is not a very good representation of the look I'm curious about. The hat is an Ivy-style hat. Truly, I wish I could save the pictures of the look, but my print screen is on the fritz. Side note: I find it exceedingly ironic that such a low intelligent and insulting person (the poster called "onlinematt" above) would be interested in a style forum at all. My friend, first you must learn manners if you ever hope to...
This is a character from the HBO show The Wire Season 2. Am wondering, is this an actual style with a name? If so, could some nice person please inform me about the style? I love it. Most of this characters clothes I'm interested in are from the episode 11 aka "Bad Dreams." [for some crazy reason my print screen is not working with Paint, so am not able to take any screen shots; ] But here is one I found. EDIT: Here is another photo